Belt for male chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
pansexual

Belt for male chastity

Post by pansexual »

Didn't find according topics so far, so does anyone has experience with such male chastity belts like these or these?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Belt for male chastity

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

No experience, but they appear to function along the same design philosophy as the typical ladies' chastity belt - put a blockage in the way so you can't make use of the genitals. Given the stories I've heard about some of the more desperate guys managing to get off while wearing a slightly-too-big tube style belt, it's probably possible to find a way to deliver sufficient stimulation to get off, it's just not available for any partners to make appropriate use of.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Can't comment on those 2 brands.
Full belts are a nice idea if you can afford them.
They need to be custom fitted and you need to have a waistline with hips to hold the belt up rather than a waste-line like what I have.
Defecation can be messy.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Serious toys! All that shinny metal around your manhood makes the cost worth it.

Maid Lauren
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

So do you have experience with one of them?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Sorry if missing e's, keyboard is fucked! ;)

Full belts should b custom fitted as mentioned! Other supliers is Carrara Design from Belgium, and Neosteel from Germany. I own a Carrara belt, but was not custom made for me, the buyer did not fitted it when it arrived and sold it to me after I tested it a few days. Not perfect fit for me, but close enough. :) Carrara got serious quality.

You also got knock-off "made in China" cheap on dhgate, ebay etc, but if you are serious on chastity and want to wear 24/7, then go custom.