Vibrator into chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
slavebengamin

Vibrator into chastity

Post by slavebengamin »

Hi
What I like is to put a vibrator egg Inside my chastity belt and to tie my hands in my back with the remote control in the hand. I then get hard into the belt or the cage and it is very uncomfortable but I love it. Sometimes, when I am enough Lucky to have a domme, She would use it to play with my pleasure/suffering.
Any of you guys had similar expériences or tricks to do it diferently?
lj

Re: Vibrator into chastity

Post by lj »

I used to have a CB3000 "knock off copy" which was supplied with a set of "points of intrigue". When relaxed, these had almost no effect, but when an erection started, they certainly had an effect :shock: I made the mistake of fitting them to the CB before my wife left for a week away, taking the key with her. NIght-time involuntary erections rapidly became something to be feared, and after four days I had to phone my wife and ask her for the location of the emergency key. Fortunately she agreed !

The added problem is that I'm a masochist, and some pain turns me on, so as the erection started to hurt, that increased arousal, until finally the pain became too much and everything subsided. Really not an experience I would wish to repeat.

The chastity device I now wear is a MatureMetals JailBird. This stainless steel device is custom-made and designed to prevent an erection starting. This means the "points" would be a little less effective, as the cage already closely surrounds the shaft. My wife has done some minor stimulation whilst I am locked in, but yet to do anything prolonged, but from the minor stimulation I think it would be intensely frustrating. I am rather hoping she will do a prolonged session...
be a switch, double the fun :-)