discolouration

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bodidilly

discolouration

Post by bodidilly »

I was just wondering about safety of chastity, I have a cb6000 and when I get erect they get very dark blue(they are their normal colour when flacid), which for obvious reasons blood flow is being restricted, I was just wondering how safe this is, how long would an erection have to last for this to be considered unsafe? my girlfriend loves to tease me in chastity and I end up being erect for a long time, another thing I was wondering was I see videos online of people being played with in chastity and they are not getting erections, does this just eventually happen as you get used to wearing the device?
Tenderfoot88

Re: discolouration

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

A chastity device that's sized properly for you will suppress erection completely. There are members of this forum who find the CB6000 large enough for them to get fully erect and get off (in an extremely awkward sounding manner that would, for me, remove all joy from the experience). It's not something you get used to (aside from the process of putting it in - once it becomes normal rather than sexual, it's easier to put on since you don't have to make an erection subside before putting the cage on) - it's a simple matter of physics - if there's no room for the penis to expand, the extra blood can't get in and there's no erection.

I think this only works in a fully flaccid state, which makes sizing really difficult for guys like me (fully flaccid for me is about 5% of fully erect size, and tends to not last long under any kind of stimulus, so it's difficult to figure out the size.

LJ, our resident chastity expert (and mod) typically recommends a much more expensive custom designed device - they'll get you to provide precise measurements (and tell you how to get them), and they'll make one for you that fits your needs exactly.

As for the dark blue coloration, I'd be somewhat concerned. It depends on just how blue you're referring to. CBT, particularly constriction toys like overly tight cock rings, can create a bluish tinge without permanent damage. On the other hand, if it's bruise-like coloration, there's definitely cause for concern. And how long is being erect for a "long time"? Are we talking half an hour after? An hour? 2? 4? The next day? The urologist interviewed here says a full hour is concerning, and 2 full hours warrants a trip to the ER. This is, admittedly, without having the mechanical cause that you do, so it may be safer for somewhat longer since it's not something that's actually damaged causing it in the first place, but I would be concerned, particularly with the discoloration you describe as "very dark."