Getting into chastity cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bodidilly

Getting into chastity cage

Post by bodidilly »

I have a cb6000 and every time I try to get into it I just end up getting hard and cant put it on, has anyone else had this problem, or know of a way to deal with it?
gemt

Re: Getting into chastity cage

Post by gemt »

I usually spend an age getting the ring and the locking fork in place, then take a break until I settle back down.
Then quick as you like get a bit of light tape round the end and through, and get it all locked together before you get too excited.
lj

Post by lj »

The problem comes, if you'll pardon the pun ! from this being something you do occasionally, so it has an erotic component. If it is a regular part of your life, that isn't the case.

Whilst My Lady does not require me to be locked all the time, it does occur, and if it does, it is for an unknown period. So if I am to be locked into my JailBird, I know it will be for several days and it is simply part of the routine. I am allowed out for a few minutes to wash properly, then back in. After a while this ceases to be erotic.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I found the best way was to rap a piece of thin string around my penis, just under the head.
Then thread cage onto the strong and tie the other end of the string to a doorknob.
As you slowly back away from the door, your hands are free to guide the cage onto the pins.
Happens so quickly that you should not have time to get hard.