steel cock cage question

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
snj

steel cock cage question

Post by snj »

i recently purchased a steel chastity cage almost identical to this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00DF9AXN ... L500_SY115

i will be doing a two / three hour session in the device and i was curious -

once the device is locked on, is it better to have slack in the ball sack, once it is through the first cock ring, or should the sack remain on the other side of the first cock ring? should the balls be taut / tight? (not too tight of course, dont want to cut off circulation).

basically, should the majority of the ball sack be pulled through the cock ring so that the balls hang? or should just the testicles themselves be pulled through, and the extra sack not be?

my session will include my hands cuffed to my upper body, so i will not be able to reach / pull off the device. i was just questioning for comfort / circulation / safety concerns.
lj

Re: steel cock cage question

Post by lj »

As no-one has answered this, I'll do so.

Not entirely understanding the OP's question, but here goes...

Both cock and balls go through the "base" ring, it's far easier to get one ball, then the second through the ring, then the cock. Needless to say you need to be relaxed! Then insert the shaft into the cage, bringing the cage towards the base ring, engage the locking pillar and secure with the padlock.

How much of the scrotum hangs through depends entirely in your physical shape, we are all different! but your balls will be trapped, the whole point of the device, preventing removal of the device. and depending again on your shape and size, you may or may not be able to pull the shaft back out of the device, rendering it useless (the device !!!) The scrotum contains muscle (yes, really !) and will tend to tighten depending on temperature and other factors, so the balls are usually under a bit of tension (in my experience) but you can pull the skin through the gap to relieve this. The muscle tension would not be painful, nor pose a risk to circulation.

The gap between the ring and the cage determines how secure it is, as well as being part of the features that may cause problems with circulation, the other being the base ring diameter. If your bits go blue to black, take it off immediately!

I would strongly recommend you try the device for a few hours BEFORE you lock your hands behind your back !
be a switch, double the fun :-)