Male Chastity up to $70

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Developer

Male Chastity up to $70

Post by Developer »

Hello everybody,

I'm new here, and I have question to you. My girlfriend wants to buy me a chastity device up to $70 and I want ask you which model is the best in that price.

Regards.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Male Chastity up to $70

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Is this planned for short, intense sessions, or long term chastity play? They make a number of devices that are quite intense and excellent for tease-and-denial games, but finding a good fit for comfortable long term chastity is much more difficult, unless you're quite large in a fully flaccid state. I've heard rather unpleasant things about waking up with your body trying to get up and the pressure pushing the cage off, which, in turn, tugs on your balls in an exquisitely uncomfortable manner. Most guys need a custom model to fully suppress erectile response, rather than painfully curtailing it, which probably runs closer to $200+ at a bare minimum.

And ExtremeRestraints, one of the most reasonably priced web stores I've seen that cares what they're selling, doesn't have much in the chastity section below $70 - a couple of the $80-odd ones on sale thanks to Christmas, but that's it. Amazon probably has much cheaper stuff, but you really do get what you pay for.
lj

Post by lj »

I'd just add my entire agreement with Tenderfoot's comments.

For short-term (during a scene) almost anything that fits such that it makes an erection uncomfortable is fine for CBT/tease/denial.

The problem for most men is that there is s significant difference in size between flaccid and erect, add to that they have different sized testicles (relevant for the ball-trap devices) and other variations in shape, so an off-the-shelf device may fit, but probably won't, in a way that will cope with the variations and stay in place throughout day-to-day activities, if longer-term chastity is required.

Unfortunately, the custom devices are way over the proposed budget, and IMHO this is the only way to get a satisfactory long-term chastity device.

I'd suggest a good bit of research to find something as near the right dimensions as possible in the off-the-shelf devices - you are aiming for something that gently encloses the flaccid penis both length and diameter, with a ring that is of a diameter to hold everything in place without restricting circulation, so a set of several rings would be helpful. The CBxxxx series are popular, as "real" and "knock-off copies" but from my own experience no good for long-term chastity YMMV
be a switch, double the fun :-)
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

May I suggest http://www.ebay.com/itm/Male-Stainless- ... 4d1667328e ?

Having worn one for nearly a year now, I can attest to its value.
Azertyboy

Post by Azertyboy »

I got one of those, off of that recommendation.
I find that the part that is exposed through that opening at the end becomes very sensitive and I have to take it off after a few minutes of dressing as the motion of it against underwear is too much.
Any suggestions?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Looser underwear? No underwear? Cotton ball?