office chastity game

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
no1here2speak2

office chastity game

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Well sex life is zero and lunch time routine of play is a bit boring now so time for a new game I think

I am a 30yr old male reasonably fit build (for an office worker)

I have brushed the dust off my cb6000 few days of fitting checks (turns out a shorter spacer fits much better)

purchased 2 extra 20mm padlocks 3 keys each

And now the game

Cage is to be fitted in the morning (one of the identical padlocks)

I randomise the keys (keeping one of each as a master only to be used once I have to leave to go home)

I take a coin and place it under my foot in the loo (not knowing if its head or tails)

I am allowed 1 key at lunch if it fits I can play but only till the point of cumming

If not it stays on till the end of the day

Once at the point of cumming I look at the coin heads I can cum tails its locked back on with the black padlock (came with it) till end if the day

I have a minute to cum till its locked on to prevent cheating

Then as a twist no matter the outcome i have to walk as far as I can on my lunch and hide a brass (identical key)

The idea is to force me to go for a decent walk at lunch if I want to play

My partner is not interested in sex at all so if I don't play at work I don't at all

I only need a way of keeping the masters out of my reach till home time :-)
Dark_Lizerd

Re: office chastity game

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You take the key with you?....
So, for your walk, go to a mail drop and mail your key to your home...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

You could just leave the key at home. Surely your partner isn't so anti-sex that they follow you into the bathroom, etc, to ensure you are not jerking off.
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Oooo well there is a sad truth to tell on the predicament

Me and my partner did have a very good and strong sex life
She never truly understood my chastity fantasies but we shared a few possibilities in a hear say kinda way

Then she got pregnant and things were never the same

It was a complicated pregnancy that left her in hospital for weeks

But the twist to the story is she forbid me from playing while she was there

"Why do you get to have fun and get yourself off while I suffer here"

The situation almost ruined us as we were so close we didn't have secrets and didn't lie

But at the same time I couldn't stop

So to help I said the only way I could was if I was locked up and take the temptation away

Well this stayed this way till my son was born (it wasn't fitted particularly well) so unfortunately the 17 hour labour was marred by being rather sore

Well all made up and in the past but scars are still. There mostly her side as she just isn't interested... And yes we did all the usual things romantic nights flowers gifts and family time .. On this we are very strong but we are mainly just mum and dad

So I learned to not say about play time other than its at lunch and on my own

She wouldn't mind if she did catch it on me other than the obvious "so what tart has the key"

Sorry to put a mood killer but I feel if I'm going to explain I might as well do it right
no1here2speak2

Post by no1here2speak2 »

Oh I think I should also explain I. Was locked up solidly for 6 weeks with no attention at all
(Which kinda ruined the fantasy)

Was released once my son was born

But still no real attention in coming up 4 years now

We still get on great and I know thinks will get better but for now I just keep myself entertained

Gosh sounds like more of a dear diary sorry everyone
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

Sounds a lot like several people i know,

you havent been very clear in what you want/have...

Do you have to drive to work? if so, stop half way to work and plant the masters there (with a total master set at home in case of emergency of course)
Then continue to work.

What is the point of the Brass key? you walk out there at lunch and hide it, when do you retrieve it you didnt say?

Why not use something like Emlalock.com and have the key locked in a keysafe in the boot of your car?
you can set max time, so you can get out at home time....