Making it through the night locked up

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
otto_dix

Making it through the night locked up

Post by otto_dix »

On my first attempt to sleep through the night in chastity, I had one erection after another. Every time I thought it finally went away, I'd just think about it and I would get another erection. I made it to 1am before I broke down. I watched several flash teases while massaging myself still wearing the BON4. I came inside the device.

It was not very satisfying and if I was locked in with no escape I would avoid cumming at all costs. Its too messy and I would be in a lot of pain afterwards. I wonder if that makes the BON4 better or worse knowing a can massage the tip through the silicone.

I'd like to know what other people's experience was like getting through the night.
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
tiemeupalso

Re: Making it through the night locked up

Post by tiemeupalso »

when it wakes you up in the middle of the night,go piss.that always helps
lj

Post by lj »

I'd advise popping the Bon4 in the bin and getting a custom metal device !

My JailBird is sized to the flaccid state, and erections simply do not happen, no erection=no orgasm (also no pain)

Although My Lady hasn't made a determined effort to make me cum when locked in the JaiBird, and I wouldn't dream of trying on my own, she has provided some serious stimulation which simply resulted in serious frustration :(

Chastity devices seem to be aimed at two things, preventing penetrative sex (which most will do) and preventing orgasm, which most off-the-shelf "one size fits no-one" don't.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

@tiemeupalso Thanks for the tip. I am in the Bon4 right now and will try and make it through tonight. Wish me luck.

@ lj I do have a really nice metal cage, but I just waiting for a greater sized ring. I won't be throwing out the bon4, its too much fun to wear. Although I can stimulate myself to orgasm in it, there are many reasons to avoid doing so if I am locked in for an extended period of time. One, the orgasm can only be described as ruined and not too satisfying. Two, the mess it makes inside the cage that would have to be cleaned up. Three, the amount of manipulation needed is alot and left me really sore and once in a post orgasmic state, I really really really want out of the cage.

If I am locked in for a couple of days, I need to resist the urge to orgasm. That means putting up with the constant stimulation and denial. CRAP, I'm hard again.

Otto.

UPDATE: Didn't make it through the night again. I still need training.
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.