Chastity & Anal Orgasm?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Blue Balls 4711

Chastity & Anal Orgasm?

Post by Blue Balls 4711 »

Hello,

i am fantasizing about chastity for years now and already have bought some devices to experiment with (CB6000, CB XS, Bon4).

My problem with all of these devices was, that i have a "grower", so my cock is very small, when flacid but becomes quite big, when i am getting hard (Around three times the length and about two times the diameter of my flacid cock).

That's why all of these devices allowed me to get at least a semi-hard-on, which makes me wake up in pain when i am asleep and allows me to get an orgasm, when i am awake (As i can get a semi, i am able to kind of fuck the device. It is not that comfortable, but i was able to achieve orgasms that way).

That's why i am thinking about getting a custom-made device, as i have read, that a tube tight and short enough prevents the errection thereby making it impossible to get an orgasm.

This would solve the problems, that i had in the past.

But there is still one thing, that i am curious about: As the whole chastity-thing would only work for me, if i am really not able to cheat on the agreement, i would really like to know, if it would still be possible to get an orgasm by a prostate massage.

I am not into anal play at all, but if i imagine to be held in strict chastity by a hot chick, that teases and denies the shit out of me on a regular basis for months in a row, i might be willing to try :shock:

If i would notice, that i could have an orgasm that way any time i wanted, the whole game would become rather pointless to me.

What turns me on about chastity is not the idea of me being a "good boy", because i want it too. I am turned on by the imagination, that i just have no other choice, once i am locked in.

Is anybody into chastity and anal play an can answer that question?

Regards, blue
ponylady

Re: Chastity & Anal Orgasm?

Post by ponylady »

Blue Balls 4711 wrote: But there is still one thing, that i am curious about: As the whole chastity-thing would only work for me, if i am really not able to cheat on the agreement, i would really like to know, if it would still be possible to get an orgasm by a prostate massage.
the correct answer would be: "maybe"
wikipedia 6969 wrote:Prostate massage as sexual practice

Prostate massage is also used for sexual stimulation, often in order to reach orgasm.

The prostate is sometimes referred to as the "male G-spot". Some men can achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland, such as prostate massage or receptive anal intercourse. Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[9]

Prostate massage has become a common sexual practice in couples' sexual lives as men seem to experience high levels of pleasure from it. Also, the advent of equipment and products for prostate massage encourages people to try it. Many couples though do not purchase such devices but use the finger for anal penetration and prostate stimulation to enhance the man's orgasm. The finger or the prostate massager is introduced into the rectum through the anus and the prostate gland is gently massaged. The main problem in using the finger is that it may be too short to reach the prostate gland.[10]

Prostate massage can be performed individually or with the help of a partner. Some men prefer being anally stimulated by their partner during foreplay or after intercourse. Men can excite their own prostates while masturbating using anal penetration devices.

There are a few safety matters concerning prostate stimulation and anal penetration. It is strongly recommended that plenty of lubricant is used with prostate massagers to prevent rectal lining damage. A smaller instrument or finger may be introduced gradually to minimize the discomfort that some may feel. Massagers may be used with or without a condom; however, because of the bacteria found in the rectum, if a condom is not used, it is very important to clean the tool with antibacterial soap before use in another orifice or by a partner. Receiving anal stimulation may cause feelings of having to go to the bathroom. More often than not, this is just a "feeling" that the stimulation causes and may take some getting used to. [11]
more likely the effect while wearing a chastity device would be the so called "milking", meaning ejaculating without achieving orgasm.
[
lj

Post by lj »

Can't comment on whether prostate stimulation will achieve an orgasm, not something I have ever wanted to do. However, I can speak from experience as another "grower"that a custom-made device will indeed prevent an erection, and prevent the "rip your balls off" effect of a partial erection in a loose cage.

I have read that if an erection is impossible, an orgasm can't happen, although ejaculation in the form of "milking" can occur but without the enjoyable crescendo that is an orgasm!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
eerie

Post by eerie »

I sometimes do that, but without any chastity devices. And I can report the same - it really makes everything brighter, I always feel on the edge, like just a little bit more and I'll have an orgasm, but nothing more than a milking happens. I don't do that often, maybe with some practice and more patience it is possible, I am lazy about it and resort to traditional means of release :)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

it is possible. i can have full on orgasms two ways.

one being how you are asking, through anal stimulation. i can only achieve this when furiously riding the largest toy that i can handle. when this happens it is quite powerful of a feeling, but its different than a normal male orgasm in that i don't have the "oh god what have i done" feeling after. also generally after i can also have another normally if i still have any energy left. these are made much stronger if i have been wearing the chastity for like 24 hours prior. i'm so physically drained after this i usually just slump over into bed lol.

second being with a vibrator. these are a lot more "normal" but the feeling of not being able to get hard against its greatest protest adds a new sensation. these do have the "k done" feeling so i've come to think they are best done in bondage at the hands of someone evil.

[ caution; link contains genitals in chastity squirting - http://bobbi.cc/tagged/cumming - submitted as case-in-points. ]
jack1981

Post by jack1981 »

I can orgasm anally and I love prostate massage. Chastity or not, I'd recommend it to everybody.

It has to be a good toy, for me at least, metal probes and p spot stimulators are the only ones to do the trick.

Something like this:

http://www.thechaingang.com/p-spot-stimulator.html

I know these toys can seem intimidating but they provide excellent feelings once you're used to them.