Frist timer problem

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
andnostar

Frist timer problem

Post by andnostar »

Hi.

I recently got my first chastity device, a Jail House M200. It's a heavy, metal one, and came with just a 2" ring for behind the scrotum. Because of it's weight it really pulls everything down, which I don't really mind. The only problem is, the size of my penis, when flaccid, slips right of the cage and leaves the whole device hanging just from my balls. This is less than ideal. Would somehow changing the inner diameter of the 2" ring prevent this? I don't really want to make any adjustments to the device, since anything I can do to change it, can be defeated.
Any suggestions for a device for a smaller guy :( ?
otto_dix

Re: Frist timer problem

Post by otto_dix »

Ironically, I just received an Asylum 4-ring cage with a 1 7/8 inch ring and it is too tight. Unfortunately we can't switch, the models are too different.

You could try decreasing the diameter of the ring by wrapping some electrical tape around it.
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Doesn't sound like it's a problem with the ring so much as the cage. I'd probably have the same problem - some guys shrink down a lot when flaccid. (And it's not necessarily related to endowment, as far as I can tell, though my sample size is hardly large enough to be statistically valid.)

You could try Otto's suggestion of wrapping electrical tape (or something else similarly smooth and removable...which is pretty limiting), to test the theory of the ring. Unfortunately, I think all the ring size effects is whether or not it's possible to just yank the entire thing off in one go like you would removing a more traditional metal cockring.

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the fastening system from the marketing images...it looks like a solid cockring (as opposed to hinged) with a peg, and the cage mounts over the peg, with a padlock going through the hole to lock it in place, correct?

So I can see 2 possible solutions: if the peg is somehow hinged upward (a lot of chastity cages have a mounting system that allows for up-and-down positioning), perhaps some manner of connection over the scrotum - a tight piece of decent string or rope (something soft and strong) will hold pretty well for anyone not willing to risk jabbing their scrotum with scissors (hence I said strong, it has to be quite tight) - this keeps it in the lower position, narrowing the gap.

If it's possible to slide the cage further down on the peg, drill another hole through the peg further down and put the lock in that hole instead - the entire cage will be tighter against your body, thus eliminating the gap.
  • It looks like there might be an offset ring mounted to the cockring that produces the gap you're having issues with; if so, you may need to grind off that segment of the cage, and do whatever polishing is necessary to make it usable once more.

The latter involves some pretty heavy duty modification, but the modifications should actually increase the security by removing the gap you're escaping from accidentally. Of course, it assumes you have some metalworking equipment readily available. Perhaps a tool rental outlet?
Last edited by Tenderfoot88 on 06 Nov 2013, 06:14, edited 1 time in total.
andnostar

Post by andnostar »

Thanks for the replies.

The peg is not hinged. It is a solid piece affixed at 90 degrees to the rear ring. When fully inserted through the receiving hole on the top of the cage, there is just enough room for the hole which the lock goes through. So, no way to modify that. Furthermore, there are two 1cm pegs pointing back towards me on the cage, which go into two small holes in the ring.

As well, I'm all thumbs when it comes to power tools and I would either ruin the device or cut off my finger.

I believe I'll chalk this up to live and learn, and try with another device.

Any suggestions?
lj

Post by lj »

andnostar wrote:
I believe I'll chalk this up to live and learn, and try with another device.

Any suggestions?
yes, but it will cost a lot more !

You have found the problem with the "one-size - fits no-one" off-the-shelf devices. Unless you are very lucky, something will be the wrong size. The CBxxxx do have facility for adjustment of gap and diameter, but not length - I still have one of these (the CB6000s) but don't use it as even with lots of experimentation, it was never comfortable for more than a couple of days. Others may tell a different story as there are a lot of these, or cheap knock-off copies around (not that it means everyone is happy with them).

Having done a bit of research, I read that if the shaft is snugly enclosed when flaccid, an erection can't develop as the required blood flow is gently restricted - not the same as a loose cage, where a partial erection is started and the unrestricted blood flow then exerts much more pressure resulting in the painful "ripping off the balls" effect. So, the cage must fit you in length and diameter. To prevent your balls pulling through, the gap has to be right, and the ring tight enough to keep everything close to the body whilst not stopping the blood circulation. This combines together to prevent erection, extraction of the penis, and damage to your bits. It also means the device is close to your body and unobtrusive, as well as allowing most day-to-day exercise and activity.

IMHO you need a custom-made device, sized exactly to your bits. I have a MatureMetals Jailbird, about twice the price of a "real" CB6000, and that fits both securely and comfortably. For me, it would defeat the whole point of a chastity device by trying to escape - it's part of our D/s relationship - but I'm confident I couldn't extract my penis, and certainly couldn't get it back in !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

So far the only chastity belt that seriously is not coming off, is Bon4 S. I've tried normal size CB6000, but there's a really big difference between solid hard plastic ring and Bon4's ring that bends and rubber material that almost sticks to skin. Also this kind of ring holds in place much better for "grower"-likes, making it more comfortable for longer periods of time. CB always slides down, not to mention any metallic cages that slide just from their weight.