Journey of a new chastity enthusiast

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
otto_dix

Journey of a new chastity enthusiast

Post by otto_dix »

On my way home yesterday, I stopped at the local drug store. It has a post-office outlet with post-office boxes. I rented a box for three months.

At that point, I knew I was not going to back out of my plans to buy myself a real chastity cage.

This morning, I ordered a Master Series Asylum 4 Stainless Steel Chastity Cage from a Canadian online sex toy vendor.

I wanted something that was really going to be a challenge to wear. I don't have opportunities for long-term wear or someone interested in this type of play. Instead, I go for short-term challenges. The urethral tube looks really intimidating. :shock:

Now that I have the PO box, I might look at a professional estim device as well. One step at a time.

As the cage arrives, I will post additional information in this thread.

Otto
Attachments
4ring.jpg
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Journey of a new chastity enthusiast

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Which vendor, and what are the prices like?

You might have a bit of difficulty with the PO box regarding E-stim and other relatively large packages. A lot of the better E-stim controllers are quite a bit wider than the average PO box.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

I used http://www.pinkcherry.ca/ (excuse the rude name).

It cost about $129 but shipping is free.

I was excited about the prices on Amazon, but it was the american site and they don't ship to Canada. Canadian Amazon has a poor selection of chastity cages.

The one I ordered will be with a 1.75 inch base ring. I hope it will fit.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

So you spent 130 bucks on a whim ?

Hope it all works out well for you.

But from the pic it looks like nonadjustable ring + spacers.

Also you should make to sterilize (1 minute in boiling water should be enuff) your device before pushing this sound down your urethea canal. You don't wanna catch something there.

In my personal experience devices of this kind + make are intended and should only be used for playsessions (1-2 houts duration)
[
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

I agree completely with you (ponylady). If the ring is too small, I will try and purchase the 2 inch ring. I've been wanting to have a chastity cage for so long and I just felt like I should give myself the permission to indulge myself a bit. I will be super extra careful with sterilization.

Stay tuned to see how it goes.

Otto.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

If you want some motivation about the sterilization, just look up UTI symptoms. It's not the worst thing that can happen to you, but it's pretty unpleasant.

And thanks for the link. I've compiled a dossier of online distributors to work from when I'm ordering something new, but they're all foreigners - I'm no crazy isolationist, but I'd rather support the Canadian economy and sex toy industry than send the money over the border. (Especially since the US doesn't honor our free trade agreement, and everyone in the US seems to think UPS is actually semi-competent at delivering stuff rather than delivering it to the most inconvenient site possible within 100km (and that was when I was in Vancouver, not some backwater)...and shipping from Europe is even more expensive than from the US (gee, I wonder why? :P)) This is the first Canadian webstore I've seen with a decent selection for things other than dildos.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

I don't need any lessons in what UTI feels like. I had one about a year ago. I don't know how I got it (I have never inserted anything in my penis) and the doctor was a bit at a loss to explain it. The only thing that is important is that I got the antibiotics I needed and was just fine after treatment.

I am tracking my package and it is starting in Stoney Creek Ontario. Quite close. It should be here in days.

Otto
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

First, my Asylum 4-ring "instrument of pain" cock cage has made it to Mississauga. It should make it to Ottawa by tomorrow, and to my PO Box Wednesday.

The fact that it comes with a single base ring that is 1.75 inches does not worry me much. Based on my attempts to measure, it should fit very snuggly. I did not but this machine for long term wear, but short term torment. If it simply does not fit, I have made base rings way back when I was building my own cock cages. It was not the base ring that was hard to make, but the cock cage. I can make several in graduated sizes in an afternoon and see what works best.

I am interested in what wearing this cage will be like in selfbondage, with estim attached to it plus a small vibrator. The only thing I lack is some one to hold the shot glass under the cum-thru hole and then make me drink it.

In for a penny, in for a pound is my motto. I gave some serious thought to whether or not I wanted to make use of emlalock for some longer term chastity. I could never go more than 12 or 16 hours in the cage of pain, so I purchased a SECOND cage today. I bought a Bon4 from Best vibes Canada. It looks like the most comfortable, if not the most secure. I guess you can always cut it off in an emergency. Please don't call me crazy. I just know what I want, and don't plan on wasting another minute denying it.
Attachments
bon4.jpg
bon4.jpg (9.45 KiB) Viewed 5871 times
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

The Asylum 4-ring cage arrived. The 1.75 inch ring is too tight. I can get it on, but it pretty much cuts off circulation. I could try making a new ring, but I decided to go ahead and get a 6-ring cage that comes with a 2-inch ring.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

I have been experimenting with the BON4. It takes effort to get it on, but is seems pretty comfortable. I am going to try to put it on with olive oil on Monday and see if I get brave enough to try a couple of days trapped inside.

Still waiting for the 2 inch ring for the Asylum to arrive.

Otto.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

otto_dix wrote:I am going to try to put it on with olive oil on Monday.
do not use oils on silicone.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Hello Bobbi

The documentation that came with the BON4 indicates that mineral oil is a no no, but olive oil is just fine.

Luv your posts,

Otto.
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Wearing the bon4 today. I plan on doing alot of daytime wear to help get used to it before I attempt an overnight wear.

It just dawned on me that my office is moving in acouple of weeks to a new location. The bad news is that there is less privacy. The good news is that we all have stations that can be used sitting or standing. Guess who plans on doing alot of standing?

I did finally figure out how to get the bon4 ring on. The instructions say one ball at a time, but I just could not do it. Instead, I put two sets of fingers in the ring, stretch it. With the ring under the base of my cock, I put my two thumbs behind my balls and slip them both through at the same time. A liberal amount of lubricant is necessary.

Next weekend, i will be having straight sex. Its been awhile. I plan to surprise her by completely shaving my cock and balls. Its 50% for her, and 50% towards my "fantasy goal". I have a vision of being 20 pounds lighter, completely shaven, wearing the asylum with com thru tube, and visiting a professional dom for the first time.

I will let you know how it goes.

Otto
jack1981

Post by jack1981 »

Wish you all the best on your journey! I'm a chastity enthusiast and let me tell you, it only gets better. Are you into urethral play? I imagine it would be a bit too much to try both for the first time but it may be a good challenge!
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

Hi Jack

I am not into urethral play just yet, but I am really really excited about trying out the urethral tube in the Asylum. I have to wait for a 2" ring to arrive. In the meantime, I am easing into chastity with the BON4.

Otto