Journey of a new chastity enthusiast

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
jack1981

Re: Journey of a new chastity enthusiast

Post by jack1981 »

I understand. It can take a while to get used to it. I'm just asking because those are two of my pretty big fantasies/kinks: chastity and urethral play. They can combine beautifully. Also love to wear penis plugs, but this might be a different story.

Glad you're enjoying your progress so far!
otto_dix

Post by otto_dix »

After several weeks of testing, I am sad to say that the Bon4 is NOT effective. The biggest problem is how easy it is to slip out of. That and the fact that it is really easy to orgasm while wearing. :(

Because the penis cage is flexible, it can be tilted up to allow the penis to slip out. You then push the penis out of the ring, and once that is done, one ball at a time is slipped out the ring.

I am still waiting for a new steel ring for the asylum, and I will be testing the cb 6000 next. The short one.

Otto
Go ahead, tell me what to do. I love it when you talk to me that way.
jack1981

Post by jack1981 »

otto_dix wrote:After several weeks of testing, I am sad to say that the Bon4 is NOT effective. The biggest problem is how easy it is to slip out of. That and the fact that it is really easy to orgasm while wearing. :(

Because the penis cage is flexible, it can be tilted up to allow the penis to slip out. You then push the penis out of the ring, and once that is done, one ball at a time is slipped out the ring.

I am still waiting for a new steel ring for the asylum, and I will be testing the cb 6000 next. The short one.

Otto
Sorry to hear about it, Otto. Too bad: it seemed like a good device. I guess it depends on individual's anatomy as much as individual needs/preferences.

I am in the process of trying the Dungeon Chasity Device. Hope it will have a good effect.

http://www.thechaingang.com/the-dungeon ... evice.html