confined in a nappy/diaper

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
babydave84

confined in a nappy/diaper

Post by babydave84 »

is there any way to be kept in a nappy/diaper (without the use of a catheter) but without being tied down? i.e.....still have the freedom to move but no choice but to stay in the nappy/diaper.
tried lockable knickers but they are easily got out of :/
any ideas welcome..........thanks guys.

xx
Tenderfoot88

Re: confined in a nappy/diaper

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Try a full body harness. Not really my thing, so I don't really even want to know what pressure on the groin area would do, but something that ties around the torso, groin and over the shoulders should be able to hold it in place.
RADER321

Post by RADER321 »

Try using a Patti-girdle, and a belt that you lock on.
That should hold everything real snug.
Rader
MKu

Post by MKu »

You could use something like this
Image from the Adultbaby-Shop
or something like that
Image from GUWI
To get out of these you have to destroy them.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
bluebird67

Post by bluebird67 »

Or you could make something like this

The elastic had worn out on this pair of pyjamas. I cut the legs about halfway up the thigh, sewed the trousers to the top, sewed up the fly and the front of the top, unpicked the seams on the inside legs and sewed in a strong zip of the type that can be separated completely when open. The leg openings are reinforced with pieces of webbing that may have been the shoulder strap of a cheap bit of luggage; when the zip is closed, these form fairly tight thigh bands.

The zip is made lockable by sewing the heads (squashed flat with pliers) of two large safety pins one each side of the fabric on one side of the end of the zip; About 6mm of the end of one of the pins was bent into a right angle to form a hasp that the end of the other pin passes over. A short piece of tube has been passed over the second pin, this helps to block the zip as well as protect the pin from being pulled open.

I found that the disadvantage of locking pants was that it was too easy to get my hand down behind the belt, or my fingers up through the leg opening. Once this garment is locked on, I can't get my hands inside it anywhere. Because the top is sewn to the trousers, it's also impossible to lift the shoulder enough to pull my arm into the top, which is an issue with some onesies or rompers. The only problem is that the zip is a little too long; this makes it quite difficult to start closing it against the tension in the thigh reinforcement.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Put on a pair of pants and run a chain through the belt loops and lock it tight with a padlock. You can attach a pair of handcuffs to the chain either front or back so you are helpless.

Maid Lauren
stephanie

Post by stephanie »

try these. veery pricy, but worth it.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB52R.html?mv_source=ruff
restricted

Post by restricted »

We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.