erections in chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bodidilly

erections in chastity

Post by bodidilly »

Me and my girlfriend are just starting to explore bdsm and we thought we would see what chastity is all about, my question for you guys is how do you deal with getting an erection while your locked up, for my experiences so far it makes my balls ache so much all I can do is take it off, is it just a matter of having to deal with that pain?
lj

Re: erections in chastity

Post by lj »

I'm guessing you're not a masochist - I am, and had a CB3000 fitted with some spiky bits. The problem was that a night-time erection (most men get them) started to hurt as it pressed against the spikes, which increased the "excitement" which increased the erection which increased the "excitement" until finally the excruciating pain overcame the masochistic pleasure and rendered me a sobbing wreck, after which the erection subsided. As I was locked into it for a week, I came to dread going to sleep! I finally gave in and had to ask my key-holder (my wife) for the location of the emergency key that she had hidden.

But to answer the OP's question, it depends upon the device.

My experience of the CBxxxx and other "Off the shelf" devices is that they are a poor fit unless you are lucky to be the right size when flaccid. Otherwise, an erection starts, and as the penis lengthens it "jacks" the ring and cage away from your body and puts tension on your balls, which hurts. If that is the case, you just have to grin and bear it.

There may be issues with the ring/cage gap, and ring diameter, and experimenting with these may reduce the effect whilst maintaining the degree of security needed to make the device effective (ie it stays on!)

Or you can get a custom-made device. I write this whilst locked in a MatureMetals JailBird. These are sized very accurately to contain the flaccid penis exactly. Given suitable encouragement :shock: , an erection starts, but cannot develop at all, and the body simply stops trying to do it ( the blood flow causing the erection is gently prevented). This means there is almost no expansion, therefore no tension, therefore no pain :) My Lady has occasionally deliberately stimulated me whilst I am locked up, to try to force an erection, but all that achieves is to leave me seriously frustrated :cry:

I would mention that I am not in the device permanently - it is part of our D/s relationship that I am required to be locked up when My Lady is away, or if she feels I deserve it because of poor behaviour, so it is for days, occasionally a week or two, rather than hours.

There is, of course, another aspect to pain in a chastity device, and that is deliberate tease/denial/pain play, a form of CBT (cock and ball torture) in which case the pain is a desired aspect, at least for the Domme :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

You could try Extreme Restraints University's epsiode on Male Chastity: http://www.extremerestraints.com/xr-university_528/

I don't recall any exact techniques, but I recall Kade describing similar experiences and his desperate measures for stopping the erection. Obviously, those tactics would be what works for him; if what he describes is a turn on for you, you'll have to find something else.
Brand X mk2

Post by Brand X mk2 »

I finally gave in and had to ask my key-holder (my wife) for the location of the emergency key that she had hidden.
And she said "no". :P
lj

Post by lj »

Brand X mk2 wrote:
I finally gave in and had to ask my key-holder (my wife) for the location of the emergency key that she had hidden.
And she said "no". :P
she said "yes"

she doesn't want me permanently damaged !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
jack1981

Post by jack1981 »

It all depends on the fit. You need to find a cage/device that fits you. And no, I'm not a masochist, not really at least... I don't want to be hurt randomly. So, a good fit is a good fit and it's the most important. You will always get some discomfort and stuff but it shouldn't bother you as much if the fit is good.

This is the cage I'm using at the moment: http://www.thechaingang.com/adult-adven ... -cage.html

I'll tell you how it goes and what my experience are. So far, so good. :rofl:
vincentio

Post by vincentio »

And when locked up long enough, nightly erections will get less :)
You get used too not being able to escape :(
jack1981

Post by jack1981 »

vincentio wrote:And when locked up long enough, nightly erections will get less :)
You get used too not being able to escape :(
It's certainly the best thing about it! :lol:

http://www.thechaingang.com/penis-chastity-cage.html