Chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Theresajayne

Chastity

Post by Theresajayne »

Greetings everyone, just found this site.

I am really into chastity. I have a unique Tollyboy (shame they are no longer around) with inserts which lock into the crotch plate.
I also have one I purchased with a Locking Metal Bra on E-bay That one is good bit a little on the small side until i can lose some tummy fat.
I also Tried a Plastic "Waterproof" one from China also on E-Bay - Total waste of £20.

I still have not found someone to give the key to, however I did wear the tollyboy all day yesterday and that included going to a massage parlour and having a full body massage, The masseuse, bless, she thought it was something Medical to support my back or something :)

Admittedly i did not have the insert in place for that trip.

My total desire revolves around total body chastity as made famous by stories on Altarboy called Agi's Chastity Suit and Batteries Not Included. Shame the Free movement total coverage body suit doesnt exist just yet.....

Would be interesting....
Keymaster

Re: Chastity

Post by Keymaster »

Greetings and welcome on the forum.

Chastity is a very unique kind of bondage. It can be with you almost all the time. You can live your life but the belt is always there, safely locked, reminding you constantly about its presence and very frustrating after some time. Even though you still love it.

You have an interesting collection of devices. Especially the Tollyboy. Does your model has a solid rear, wire or chains on the back? The belt combined with bra also seems to be good but radical idea.

It's difficult to find the proper person to be your keyholder in real life. There has to be mutual trust between partners. I hope you'll be lucky eventually. Until then you can be your own keyholder and this site is the perfect place in this situation, because it refers selfbondage. The only problem is lack of motivation to stay in the belt, especially when the temptation to unlock yourself is high. Some people use sites like carlilock.com or emlalock.com to give away control over their keys. Those sites can be combined with online keyholding. There are even separate topics on this forum in chastity section dedicated to this. Howeve,r this is merely something between selflocking and having a real life keyholder, but it can also be fun goth for the wearer and the holder.

If you have any questions or just need to talk with someone who is also into chastity PM me and I'll be happy to reply :)