my first chastity and its effects

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
wildog

my first chastity and its effects

Post by wildog »

so i just bought the curve chastity i really like it im goin on almost 3 days without takn it off but ive been into crossdressing and submission and my feelings about it have really changed sex wise just wondering if this happens to other people thanks
bobbi

Re: my first chastity and its effects

Post by bobbi »

z_psychiatrist1.jpg
z_psychiatrist1.jpg (20.16 KiB) Viewed 6917 times
describe these new feelings.

[edit] i did not mean that sarcastically.
wildog

Post by wildog »

its ok lol like the more i wear it the more i feel like a woman i dress up alot more and its like all i think about anymore
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

in short, sounds about right.

sexualisd personality traits tend to exaggerate themselves when one cannot relieve them. from the moment i wake up in the morning i really just want to either be pretty or go back to sleep tied up, and the feelings persist throughout the day until i can masturbate. and if i'm in the chastity device, that isn't happening.
wildog

Post by wildog »

yeah after 4 days i couldnt hold it any longer had to relieve myself im keep trying to go longer as time passes
wildog

Post by wildog »

i love wearing my chastity i love it when i get erection its the good kinda pain i just wish i had somebody to torture me and hold the keys
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I thought i had Bon4 sequrely in place... But when i was in a visit to toilet i realized i could just pull the whole thing off, and i did, effortlessly. It was followup to constant itching by the hair getting in painful places down there, so i had to use lube around the ring insides. Thing like that only helped it to come off. Later thoughts on the situation told me that the tightening ring was a bit too loose, and it was likely the reason hair was able to go in those pinching parts. Sure some people do full shaving of the crotch area, but from my experience it causes itching many days later when it grows back.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

itching gets better and eventually a non-issue after a few times, unless you have sensitive skin. then you are s.o.l.

being able to pull the bon4 off means the ring was too big. that device (the silicone version) relies on the ball spreading bar thing to lift and separate, which then makes the whole package too wide to pull though the ring.
wildog

Post by wildog »

i love wearing it the i do the better the feelings inside get i still have a hard time hiding the lock on top its pretty noticeble just wonderin if anybody had any ideas to hide it better
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Two suggestions - obvious choice - a smaller lock.

Otherwise, a cable lock. They're used for airline luggage, either a thin cable with a little loop at each end (for a padlock) or a very tiny combo lock. Thread the cable through where the normal lock's hasp goes, then wrap the cable down and under, lock it below. It doesn't have to be tight (/please don't make it tight or you might prove the theory that cables+sufficient pressure=knives), but the underside leaves you plenty of room for stealthy locking.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Unfortunately I have yet to find a cable lock that takes a key... luggage combo locks generally aren't worth the bother (1/2 hour to do 3x10 lock, about the same for 4x6)
Anyone know of a keyed cable lock?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

My initial thought was just a cable with something like this on both ends: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/351/dsc08164oq.jpg

However, that may well be too thick to thread through the hole.

Alternatively, a modification of the combo lock design. Mount something around the number wheels so they can only be turned from one side, and have 2 protruding holes on that side such that the hasp of a padlock prevents access. Then it's half an hour or whatever in order to get out, but only after you get the lock off.

Might require a bit of metalworking to build such a thing.

Alteratively, check out a hobby store or hardware store that handles fine-work stuff. Might find something suitable there.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

rivets work,but you have to drill them out ever time you need to get out.
Readytosubmit

Post by Readytosubmit »

I'm on my 4th day as well and YES the same for me! I am considering acting on it soon. I've always been into it but usually after masturbation the feelings go away. This has stopped them from going away
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:My initial thought was just a cable with something like this on both ends: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/351/dsc08164oq.jpg

However, that may well be too thick to thread through the hole.
solution: instead of a loop on each end, crimp the 2 ends together to make a circle long enough so that when you double it over, the 2 looped ends reach all the way around, then you just need the cable to be thin enough for the doubled over end to pass through. a picture hanging wire should do, and if you get the length just right, you can make it snug against the ring, but not so tight that if it slips off front or back you get cut of course. maybe a tiny notch cut into the band guards to keep the cable located?... and now that I got my thoughts to that area, on the bon4 couldn't you just locate the pin and lock next to the bottom anyway?

edit- you have a curve, sorry, some of that could still be useful though!