Awesome new chastity device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
My-Steel_BoiZA

Awesome new chastity device

Post by My-Steel_BoiZA »

Thought Id share my find from DH Gate, I love the little nobblies within the cage. I think I am ordering mine tonight..................

http://www.dhgate.com/product/a929-high ... 3325243224
ponylady

Re: Awesome new chastity device

Post by ponylady »

if you only wanna wear that one for play sessions: fine.

but longer term ?? : don't think so. no way to adjust the distance between ring & cage, can't even adjust the ringdiameter or
are they delivering diffent ringsizes ?

this one will get uncomfortable in a hurry.
[
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

ponylady wrote:if you only wanna wear that one for play sessions: fine.

but longer term ?? : don't think so. no way to adjust the distance between ring & cage, can't even adjust the ringdiameter or
are they delivering diffent ringsizes ?
Additionally, those slots in the side look quite large, all things considered, so unless you're sporting a semi (or have an unusually large cock such that it stays fairly large while fully flaccid), you could end up with your cock hanging out the side. Bringing a whole new meaning to painfully arousing. So ponylady is quite right:
ponylady wrote:this one will get uncomfortable in a hurry.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

looks to me like that ring would pinch top and bottom with every move.
lj

Post by lj »

The above replies show how difficult it is to get a chastity device that works !

From my experience, custom-made is the only solution, albeit an expensive one (though not really, if you go that way first rather than try several cheaper ones!) but that is for long-term wear.

For short-term wear, almost any will work, in that they provide some element of restraint and limit erection and perhaps prevent orgasm. Short-term wear, ie a few hours, can be a lot of fun if linked with some form of stimulation, preferably provided by an evil-minded Domme, in which case all manner of pointy bits can be included in the design.

So it really depends on why you want a chastity device. If it is for a few hours of fun, pretty much any design will work. For long-term (anything more than a couple of days) then you really have to look at the design. Again from experience, anything with a hinged ring is likely to cause sores (have the scar to prove that), too loose and it will simply fall off (yes, been there, done that with a cheap cast metal device with too big a gap between ring and cage) and anything with pointy bits inside will become increasingly unpleasant and damaging (have marks to prove it) The ability to adjust ring size and gap is essential, no two men are the same, and the difference between comfort and discomfort is measured in millimetres.
be a switch, double the fun :-)