Street bikes and chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Pilgrim95

Street bikes and chastity

Post by Pilgrim95 »

Recently purchased a ninja 600r street bike and my girl and I have recently decided to try chastity for the weeks she is in charge. Can anyone else see problems with riding a street bike while in chastity? I personally find many problems especially with a long distance ride however my girl sees no problem with it. Looking for advice and statements that would convince her that this is not a good idea or has ideas why it wouldn't be a problem as well.
lj

Re: Street bikes and chastity

Post by lj »

not sure if this is a vote for or against...

if the device doesn't fit properly, I guess the movements necessary to ride a bike will cause chafing and sores quite quickly.

on the other hand, if it fits well, then no problem. A friend of mine has a MatureMetals Jailbird (like mine) and is also a keen cyclist. His Lady requires him to wear a chastity device whenever they are apart. He has done rides of at least 25 miles with no problems on a street/semi-mountain bike, but found his road racing bike (long distance 25 miles upwards) gave problems as the saddle pushed against the ring on the device.

There are saddles designed for men with problems with their genitals, the saddle has a cut-away at the front to relieve any pressure. So, sorry, get a decent chastity device and perhaps a shaped saddle and you're stuck, or rather locked, with it :rofl:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

lj wrote: There are saddles designed for men with problems with their genitals, the saddle has a cut-away at the front to relieve any pressure. So, sorry, get a decent chastity device and perhaps a shaped saddle and you're stuck, or rather locked, with it :rofl:
sage advice for the girlfriend, LJ.
hope she reads it.
:twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea:
[
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

It seems you are the one in chastity and your girl friend is in control, you will need to do as told whether you like it or not :cry:
LOVE TO ALL
lj

Post by lj »

boundsissy wrote:It seems you are the one in chastity and your girl friend is in control, you will need to do as told whether you like it or not :cry:
to be fair, she won't want to damage the vital parts, she may have a use for them :rofl:

If my JailBird causes problems, which it sometimes does, I tell My Lady and I am allowed out for a time to let everything recover - it isn't a permanent state anyway, but whilst she wants to exert her authority, she doesn't want me damaged!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I would have expected the problem to be the vibration from the bike to be the problem...
And the side efects that would have...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Just a reminder to lj and anyone else who have their minds on a bicycle:
Pilgrim95 wrote:a ninja 600r street bike
That's a motorcycle. :idea: :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:I would have expected the problem to be the vibration from the bike to be the problem...
And the side efects that would have...
That's what I'm thinking.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

bound_jenny wrote:Just a reminder to lj and anyone else who have their minds on a bicycle:
Pilgrim95 wrote:a ninja 600r street bike
That's a motorcycle. :idea: :rofl:
Just a reminder for all those on the western coast of the Atlantic Ocean:
The majority of the board members is neither american nor are they native english speakers.
So use abbreviations with caution and keep an eye on redundancy, so that even translating programs might extract some sense from your writings.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
Pilgrim95

Post by Pilgrim95 »

Thank you all for the information my key concern was more on the health side not so much the comfort or the humiliation side as you mentioned with the vibration. I understand my girlfriends concern. It is amazing how much attention it attracts from the opposite gender when you show up riding a motorcycle!
perversepeter

Post by perversepeter »

Hah! Interesting question and set of responses. Let me add this: your dominatrix/key holder should add to your exquisite dilemma by chaining your chastity device to the bike frame. This will limit your movements and mean that she/he will have to release you in public each time you wish to leave the bike! Heh-heh-heh
SoloBondager

Post by SoloBondager »

She should require you to wear a butt plug so that each bump in the road will drive it further into your ass.