Any ideas on a diy for improved security

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
amy43

Any ideas on a diy for improved security

Post by amy43 »

I have a cb6000 and I have tried all the different spacers and ring size but still am able to pull out of my CB6000. I know they sell a KSD-G3 that is supposed to stop or help with pulling out, but as money is really tight now I can not afford to purchase this one. Also I am not interested in a piercing of any sort. A long time ago I read about someone slipping something into the tube to either fill up space or cause drag when trying to pull out. I just can't remember what was used or how exactly it was put together, but it was something he picked up at one of the big home improvement stores fairly cheap and says very secure. I know the best security is all in your head and nothing is effective without self control but I would love the helpless feeling that I am truly not getting out without being caught.

I was hoping one of you may have seen or know of any ideas.
lj

Re: Any ideas on a diy for improved security

Post by lj »

Here's one I made earlier...

well, I made two and gave one to a friend who also has a CB6000, then we both buy the JailBird from MatureMetals and don't need them as these seem inescapable.

I used some polycarbonate sheet, about 6mm thick, and made a set of three points (like the "points of intrigue" that are available for the CB3000. The differences in construction between the CB3000 and CB6000 means you can't swap the official "points" between the two devices.

If I can find the CAD file I'll upload it, but it's not hard to make one.

Use the cage flat surface as a template and draw the position of the holes for the pins to pass through, the general outline and then a concave semicircle protruding into where the shaft of the penis would go. Then you cut and carve teeth into this semicircle so the points will press into the shaft. The holes, particularly the central locking pin hole, require care when drilling as there ins't much plastic surrounding them - or you could drill first, then cut the outline.

To assemble, you use the "points" plate as one of the spacers.

Believe me, if the points are even blunt you won't want to try to pull past them, and you get an erection at your peril - don't say I didn't warn you :shock:

They would be good for tease-and-denial if you are able to get a partner to play with :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
amy43

Post by amy43 »

I think I understand what you made but not real sure. I hope you are able to find that cad or maybe a picture or drawing to help me visualize it. I really wasn't looking for a points of intrigue device but I must admit I am Intrigued by it :rofl:
gemt

Post by gemt »

Another option might be to add a waist strap attached to the spacer pins, then round the back.
It may be difficult to get the strap tight enough that it really stops you pulling the CB downwards
Another option would be a flat plate (eg thick sheet of perspex), with a slot the same size as the ring, plus a gap above, and holes drilled for the locking/spacer pins.
If this replaced the ring, it would be more difficult to pitch the unit down, especially if finished with the waist strap idea.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

You could try LikeRa's design, here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12915

I haven't tried it myself (yet), but it looks like an interesting take on the idea. Not sure if it'll prevent an erection, but it would certainly prevent you from doing anything with it. I guess with sufficiently small piping and putting a bend somewhere unnatural, you could be sure to prevent the erection, too, if that's an important part of it for you.