purchased a cb6000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Sabrina

purchased a cb6000

Post by Sabrina »

Well I have purchased a new devise, a version of the CB6000 and after much strugging, have finily got the cage unit on and been wearing with no problems to start with. :)
A first it was funny to wear and now I can not detect the cage part and the ring is very comfortable and all looks o.k after an hour.
Keep wanting to reach down and stroke my self as I sit here looking at the forum and some chastity pics on Flickr, but then find out I cant do anything or feel about. very frustrating. :twisted:

I will take small steps and wear for short times start with and build up to longer times.

sabrina
restricted

Re: purchased a cb6000

Post by restricted »

I bought one, found that my lubricating myself with liquid soap I could get the tube on,, but the ring isn't big enough. Might go back to the drawing board and make a belt myself like before or make a larger ring. I like the idea of the belt as it is a case of being able to see but not touch. I would make the ring out of metal (covered in rubber) with metal locating and locking pins.

I have one half of an old pair of handcuffs. Maybe I could weld a locking pin on it. I wonder how strong epoxy resin or liquid metal could be so I could fix the existing pins part to the cuff.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.