Keyholder needed for strange arrangement

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Jamesall10

Keyholder needed for strange arrangement

Post by Jamesall10 »

I'm married, happily married but we do not see eye to eye on bondage adventures. We tried having a Keyholder before and EM2NSW took great control of me. Wish he would do it again actually but haven't heard from him. We/I am seeking a Keyholder that will be involved.

Last time she became overwhelmed with the tasks and having me locked by someone else. This time she says that I am just to obey and she doesn't want to be overly involved. She'll help with emergency key release and taking a photo for a carlilock or Emma lock ID but after that, she is out she said. She said she doesn't have too many limits besides no face pictures. This is an improvement from the last time where no photos were allowed.

I hope someone is interested. Surprisingly not in search of just a female Keyholder. I think she would prefer a male Keyholder and is probably what I seek as well. We have lots of toys and gear that never gets used, she's just not into it. Hopefully we/ I will find someone creative.

Thanks!
luanachiantelle

Re: Keyholder needed for strange arrangement

Post by luanachiantelle »

can you please explain better? sorry but I didn't understand...
RADER

Post by RADER »

I would like to help you, however luiving in Illinois, it is a bit far
away from Mass.
Rader
Jamesall10

Post by Jamesall10 »

Hi All!
Sorry to disappear! We are back in search of a key holder. We don't have restrictions on who but are looking for someone more involved than just holding my keys. Tasks to complete and rules to abide by usually are a lot of fun!

Thank you!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

well,

i might be interested, but that would require some pre-op communication from BOTH of you
about likes, limits, toys, level of involvement (as this seems to be a "topic" in your relationship) etc.
there might be some potential, as i see my future benefit in enjoying your lockedup horniness, while your wife smiles @ you and says "oh dear, do you need some COOL air" while she strokes your belt.
[
Jamesall10

Post by Jamesall10 »

Hi ponylady,
I sent you a message but that sounds great. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you!