Glued CB6000S

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
buttplug69

Glued CB6000S

Post by buttplug69 »

I'm a sissy cuckold, and my girlfriend really wants my chastity to be permanent. She's been thinking that, instead of locking me with a lock, she could just glue the CB6000S together. This way I would be unable to have orgasms or any stimulation at all. We're thinking about the CB6000 because being plastic, it should be easy to break in case it's needed.

Has someone here had a "permanent" attached chastity cage?
Veronica

Re: Glued CB6000S

Post by Veronica »

edit- advice removed to prevent unsafe acts!
Last edited by Veronica on 05 Sep 2013, 06:53, edited 1 time in total.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

as stimulating as the thought of permanent chastity maybe, there is the small obstacle of personal hygiene or is your GF
"smellresistant" ?

usually once a week you should be able to clean private parts thoroughly.
[
lj

Post by lj »

Whilst I am happy to be proved wrong, I don't think the CB devices are suitable for long-term, permanently locked on wear. They are a "one size fits all" device, which means that it probably doesn't fit you properly unless you are very lucky. They are very enclosing, and from my experience, keeping good hygiene is very difficult, particularly if you are uncircumcised.

Having had the very uncomfortable experience of one testicle pulling through the gap between ring and cage, having an emergency key is, in my opinion, a necessity. There are of course other reasons for needing a rapid release, and so a sealed-on device just adds an extra obstacle - cutting the plastic would need the right tools to avoid injury and to do it quickly.

I'd suggest the OP gets a stainless steel device from MatureMetals, they do a "security key" version which uses a unique screw head and wrench to secure the device, doing away with the padlock. The open structure makes hygiene easier, and the sizing guarantees no erection and no orgasm.

It would be a simple matter to permanently seal one of these, but you would then need grinding equipment to effect release :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Well, she listened to you about the hygiene issues and th CB.

Today she came home with a metal cage (don't know the brand) with a design that makes it easier to clean. She tied me on the bed, put my cock in the cage and screwed the bolt that closes the device really tight. She then proceeded to flatten the head of the screw by letting the screwdriver slip deliberately and finally covered the screw with glue. From now on, my only way out means that I have to drill the screw.

She said I can expect this to be permanent, and warned me not to expect release nor orgasm.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

NICE, love it, any photos? :twisted:
LOVE TO ALL
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

buttplug69 wrote:Well, she listened to you about the hygiene issues and th CB.
But not to the part about "medical emergencies" and you are not going to pass any security checks unmolested anymore.

... I hope it is worth it.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I guess you know best if there won't be any issues with permanent metal chastity :P I know one thing that would kill the idea for me: it would get unbearably hot in sauna. I don't even care about swimming in public places... except if i'd somehow end up travelling to some luxurious hotel with pool. But otherwise i can imagine it being quite "needy" way to live. Also 1 of the reasons chastity is done, is to have the lady in control. If it becomes permanent, that is no longer the case. She can't tease you with keyholding anymore, and the subject of sex kind of forgets the existence of genitalia entirely. If the other means of control are strong enough, as it seems, then it can be fine.
Shin

Post by Shin »

Would love to find out which brand it is :) Any pics?
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Well... a month and a half has passed with no ill effects except for cum ocasionally dripping by itself and a really extreme sexual frustration feeling. I really want to touch myself at all times, until I realize I can't. Every time I watch her having sex with her lover, lick her pussy and masturbate her, I get as hard as the cage allows me.

So far I've also been able to clean the cage and myself without too much trouble, which is nice because she's still decided not to let me have an orgasm or fuck again.
Last edited by buttplug69 on 25 Oct 2013, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Daily cleansing with Listerine should fill the bill. Other than that there is always the drill it out route. Do you really want a drill bit that close to home? Thought not.
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

LockedLad wrote:Daily cleansing with Listerine should fill the bill. Other than that there is always the drill it out route. Do you really want a drill bit that close to home? Thought not.
I'm not getting out soon anyway. In fact, if I believe her, I'm not getting out at all. It's curious that this idea makes me extremely hot, precissely when I can't have an orgasm.

My wife's theory is that, after orgasm, men don't treat her as good. Since I have a small cock and her lover has a big one, mine serves no useful purpose. As such, there's simply no reason to use it. Also, since I don't have a "real" cock, it means I have to behave in a feminine way. In my case, what this means is wearing feminine lingerie, shaving my whole body, painting my toenails and even sucking her boyfriend cock, eating his cum, and offering him my asshole.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

buttplug69 wrote:
LockedLad wrote:Daily cleansing with Listerine
4 out of 5 dentists recommend rinsing your mouth out with mouth wash after each brushing.

that 5th dentist is sitting in a dark corner somewhere having a good chuckle.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bobbi wrote:
buttplug69 wrote:
LockedLad wrote:Daily cleansing with Listerine
4 out of 5 dentists recommend rinsing your mouth out with mouth wash after each brushing.

that 5th dentist is sitting in a dark corner somewhere having a good chuckle.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That made my day!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!