Ideas

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
scooby

Ideas

Post by scooby »

I've been keeping my sub in chastity for a few weeks now and am loving it. I am looking for ideas on how to 'spice up' the situation. That little plastic cage is too tempting to abuse.

I keep a sleigh-bell in the end, the jingles remind him of his position as he walks around, also doesn't help with erections! I've taken to only letting him cum in a condom and then tying that to the outside to remind him of his position. I've added points of intrigue. I have him display it at all time around the apartment and never let him out unsupervised. etc.

Not really into the pain thing but do want to re-enforce his position. Any ideas appreciated.

:)
lj

Re: Ideas

Post by lj »

It strikes me that a chastity device is also an excellent anchoring point - so a length of chain, a padlock and any suitable heavy item or fixture in the house will keep him at a known location without any other restraint.

Another idea would be to lock a chain between his ankles, then a link up to the CB that is short enough so that walking gently (or not so gently :shock: ) tugs on it. You could link wrists in a similar way. This would be ideal if he is left to do some chores round the house - and of course he can't put any clothes on either.
be a switch, double the fun :-)