A New Device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
LockedinLust

A New Device

Post by LockedinLust »

Hello Everyone!

I have been working on making a new polycarbonate chastity device, which is more secure than its plastic counterparts. I’m expecting a product launch by the end of this year; which is currently in the final prototyping phase. I am looking for a few select individuals (or slaves) who would be interested in testing the prototype. Your input/feedback will be highly valuable, and help determine the final outcome of the device. There are a very limited number of prototypes available for testing, so if you would be interested, please reply to TheVice@LockedinLust.com.
Commercial link removed from signature
bobbi

Re: A New Device

Post by bobbi »

the only thing i can say about polycarbonite is that i hope you can forge the penis tube in one piece. the cb6000's downfall was that it was two halves glued together, which i managed to snap the bonds apart with morning wood. when it subsided then it pinched skin between the halves and that hurt so much.
Grindar

Post by Grindar »

Did you get enough volunteers?
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I would have to presume so, as I did not get a response to my email
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

I have made significant changes to the device which would strengthen the overall design, making it significantly less likely to be split; whereas the cb-6000 does not offer this additional reinforcement.

I am still looking for volunteers to test my new prototype. I will not be able to get back to everyone's email immediately as I am receiving many emails every day. If you are interested in becoming a tester for my prototype, please email TheVice@LockedinLust.com

Thank you,
- LL
Commercial link removed from signature
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Hello LockedInLust,

I've just sent you an e-mail. However I don't really understand if you're looking for people without KH or with KH?

Cheers.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/