Is is safe being in long term chastity?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
buttplug69

Is is safe being in long term chastity?

Post by buttplug69 »

I've been locked in a chastity cage for almost 6 months. During this period I wasn't allowed any orgasm, but I was milked every 10 days with a dildo, harness or even my girlfriend's lover dick. The last 50 days I was not allowed to ejaculate at all but and was teased&denied every day, which was very difficult considering that she fucked with her lover every week, and I had to ate his cum.

Finally, last weekend I was allowed to have an (awesome) orgasm (although it was via anal penetration).

Now, my girlfriend wants to make it more difficult and don't let me have an orgasm at least in a whole year, tease&denial me every 3 days, and milking me with a dildo every 60 days. Before doing it however, she would like to know if this supposes any health risk.

Thanks!
bobbi

Re: Is is safe being in long term chastity?

Post by bobbi »

sort of.

like any other part of your body, if you don't use it time to time, it won't work as well when you need it. (less hardness, etc)

- source: googling "benefits of masturbation" for 20 minutes.

as a chastity play victim myself [link (warning: contains male chastity)], regardless of if this girlfriend will be with you forever or not, for your health and her or someone elses ability to enjoy your penis in the future i would suggest 1 month in, 1 day out+use, 1 month in, 1 day out+use etc.
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Well, she wants to tease&denial me every 3 days just to check that everything is ok (and to keep me hot, frustrated and humiliated). I guess this can be considered "using it" altough I'm not allowed to cum, right?

We have been in a relationiship for almost 10 years. But it's been 5 years since I was last allowed to fuck her. She has a regular lover, with a dick way bigger than mine, who takes care of her at least twice a week, while I make her orgasm almost daily via oral sex or sexual toys. Usually I'm also made to suck her lovers dick, and almost always have to eat his cum. In the last 5 years I've mostly had orgasms via anal penetration, although once a month, she usually masturbated me and let me have a ruined orgasm (she stopped all stimulation just when I started to ejaculate).

As you can see, my penis is quite useless in this relationship, and we're really looking into locking me in permanent chastity. We've set our new goal at at least a full year without an orgasm, but the idea is to progressively do away with all my orgasms (ruined or not) permanently, and at the same time reduce milking to a minimum until I reach the point that instead of begging an orgasm, I'll beg her to milk me, while at the same time practicing tease&denial regularly to keep me cum dripping, extremely horny and completely submissive to her at all times. However, we want everything to be safe and don't cause any permanent damage, just in case.

We've been thinking about asking a doctor, but it's not easy to explain that I want to be in permanent chastity while my wife fucks someone else and I'm simply used as a cum whore sissy.
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Well, as bobbi says, it may not function in an optimum manner, but since its considered useless anyway, who cares? Go for it. I've been locked up for 194 days and the device hasn't been removed at all.
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

LockedLad wrote:Well, as bobbi says, it may not function in an optimum manner, but since its considered useless anyway, who cares? Go for it. I've been locked up for 194 days and the device hasn't been removed at all.
Well, it's important for it to work, because, altough it's useless in the sense that I won't be allowed to have an orgasm or even ejaculate while stimulating it, it's possibly useful to keep me as aroused and frustrated as possible. This is important for us because it means she'll be sure that I am absolutely submissive to her.

We've decided to go ahead and keep an eye on it when she teases&denies me.

Thanks!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

maybe you should pose that question @ the chastitymansion board ?

You'll probably get more detailed advice there.

To reduce the risk of prostate/testicle cancer a regular milking every 30 days is
a "benchmark" that is swirling around the scene.
[
Blue Balls 4711

Post by Blue Balls 4711 »

I don't know, if this is an option for you, but your girlfriend could tie you down e.g. once a week, remove your chastity device and start to tease you until you get hard.

From that point, i could imagine games of tease & denial, CBT or whatever comes to your girlfriends mind.

That way you would be able to get a full erection from time to time without having an orgasm.

I'm pretty sure, that this will become quite frutstrating over time and it should help to maintain the functionality of your private parts.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Blue Balls 4711 wrote:I don't know, if this is an option for you, but your girlfriend could tie you down e.g. once a week, remove your chastity device and start to tease you until you get hard.

From that point, i could imagine games of tease & denial, CBT or whatever comes to your girlfriends mind.

That way you would be able to get a full erection from time to time without having an orgasm.

I'm pretty sure, that this will become quite frutstrating over time and it should help to maintain the functionality of your private parts.
this. the perfect exercise regime.
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Blue Balls 4711 wrote:I don't know, if this is an option for you, but your girlfriend could tie you down e.g. once a week, remove your chastity device and start to tease you until you get hard.

Yeah, when I said that she would tease&denial me every 3 days, I meant exactly this. She already locked me and today is the first day that she will "excercise" me. She obviously wants me to be extremely frustrated because she knows that if this happens she'll have absolute control over me.

She told me not to expect an orgasm ever again. From now on, my sex will be limited to watch her fuck with her lover, licking her pussy, sucking her lover's dick, eating his cum and, if I behave well, maybe I'll have the pleasure to have my ass fucked.

She's also wondering whether locking me in progressively smaller cages will reduce my penis size. I really don't have a big penis, but she wants it to be as small as possible to humiliate me even more.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

for your health she should consider a monthly "milking" which can be done without letting you have an orgasm
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Veronica_E_L wrote:for your health she should consider a monthly "milking" which can be done without letting you have an orgasm
Yeah, we know it's recommended, but she wants my sexual frustration to be real bad. She asked me before doing it, and I allowed her.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

When milked, you will get pressure relief, but the horniness still remains. You will get almost a ruined orgasm, but still horny.

Also I've stayed locked for 5 1/2 months without being milked without any issues. A kinky doctor friend told me that milking isn't necessary if the wearer get wet dreams (the body's natural way of milking) or slowly leaks cum. For me (and I have low testosterone, due to intersex condition, after 2 weeks I begin to leak and after 6 or so weeks I might have a wet dream, but not always.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

cbshackle wrote:When milked, you will get pressure relief, but the horniness still remains. You will get almost a ruined orgasm, but still horny.

Also I've stayed locked for 5 1/2 months without being milked without any issues. A kinky doctor friend told me that milking isn't necessary if the wearer get wet dreams (the body's natural way of milking) or slowly leaks cum. For me (and I have low testosterone, due to intersex condition, after 2 weeks I begin to leak and after 6 or so weeks I might have a wet dream, but not always.
I know the horniness remains, but she wants me to leak cum. In my case, I only need 5 days or so to start leaking.

She likes to put a condom over my chastity cage to collect my cum. Afterwards she usually makes me drink it or mixes it with my food.
buttplug69

Post by buttplug69 »

Just to let you know, after a month without milking I have experienced no adverse effects, except for a growing, but deserved, sexual frustration.

Anyway, we managed to ask a doctor, and she told us that if cum leaks by itself (which in my case, it does), milking shouldn't be necessary at all. After this, she's commited to make my chastity permanent.