Mature Metals JailBird

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

Mature Metals JailBird

Post by lj »

OK, it's arrived :!:

and what a piece of work - almost a sculpture, polished stainless steel, a lot lighter weight than it might appear, but oh so solid !

The lock fits very closely, removing it without the key would require some VERY careful work with a narrow-bladed grinder, and that close to my delicate bits means that isn't an option I would take lightly.

I also can't see how I could pull out from the cage, as the ring construction means the base ring hugs the body very closely and the gaps are too small to get a finger in. And with a bit of luck, the total lack of flexing means I'm not going to have one ball escape, something that has happened three times with the CB6000 and it is not a pleasant experience.

All in all, once in, I'm staying there until I get released.

As My Lady is away for 3 days over the week-end, I will have the chance to try it out for a reasonable period - it is locked on now - well, I had to try it :wink: - and I will give her the keys when I get home. It will be up to her if I get out before Monday :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Re: Mature Metals JailBird

Post by ponylady »

sounds like a "hot" trial run is about to take place.#

good luck on not gettingblue balls.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:I will give her the keys when I get home. It will be up to her if I get out before Monday :shock:
Somehow I doubt it... Be prepared for an extended incarceration... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Gratz! :)

I'm wondering on purchasing a MM Jailbird or another model myself, so please give us an update after you have tried it on for some days and such. There is always a first impression, but also the lasting impression! :)
lj

Post by lj »

Zimon wrote:Gratz! :)

I'm wondering on purchasing a MM Jailbird or another model myself, so please give us an update after you have tried it on for some days and such. There is always a first impression, but also the lasting impression! :)
It's only 5 hours, so nothing meaningful to report.

However, I bought it following recommendations from two very good friends, Domme and sub. He has been in one, off and on for a few weeks, but she was a Pro-Domme, and still has a couple of long-term subs, one of whom is in a JailBird for months at a time, with no problems.
dcol01

Post by dcol01 »

I can vouch for the Jailbird. I am very happy with it, as is my girlfriend. We played on and off with a CB 2000 for a couple of years, and could never seem to be able to wear it for longer than about 2 weeks straight before it had to come off for some reason. The jailbird, if measured correctly sits snugly against your body and doesn't flex so the gap remains constant. Since it is also stainless, it is much easier to clean, to stay clean and requires less lubrication. It costs about 2 times as much as a plastic model but in the end will be worth it since it won't crack, doesn't pinch, flex or discolor as well as being stronger and thinner so it isn't nearly as bulky.

On a personal note, I have been locked since May 11th and it hasn't been removed once. A little difficult to clean around it and shave things, but there is no need for it to ever be removed. It doesn't cause pain at night like the CB 2000 did, not to mention looks way cooler.

Anyway, just my input and recommendations, have fun with it and if anyone is on the fence about getting one, I enjoy mine and their website is full of praise in the review section.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dcol01 wrote:but there is no need for it to ever be removed
Don't tell that to Lady J... :shock:

I might tell... :rofl:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
dcol01 wrote:but there is no need for it to ever be removed
Don't tell that to Lady J... :shock:

I might tell... :rofl:

Jenny.
too late...

Having come home with it locked on, and handed over the keys, apart from agreeing that it looked better than the CB, no further comment was made. As we were going to bed, I politely asked if it was intended I stay locked up. The answer was yes, on the basis that My Lady is away Friday morning through to Sunday evening, and the time between then and now would give me a chance to check it was comfortable, so she wouldn't have to bother about telling me where I might find the emergency key before she went - a phone call or text would receive an appropriate answer. There is, of course, no reason for me to assume I will be released on her return anyway. Two weeks is the maximum with the CB, perhaps she won't see the above quote...

Incidentally, the only very minor problem so far is the corners of the padlock are quite sharp, and being rigidly fixed in position - unlike the CB series where the lock can move around - it can stick into (my) bare skin as I found whilst turning over in bed. Otherwise very comfortable, and the dreaded night erections are no problem at all, unlike the CB which feels like it's pulling the balls off!
lj

Post by lj »

Apparently the key is hidden somewhere in the house, but I can phone My Lady if I need the key in an emergency and she will tell me where it is (probably...)

A Domme friend of ours also knows where the key is, in case I can't contact My Lady - I did ask her if she was corruptible and open to bribes. Definitely not, she says !

And is this JailBird a serious bit of kit ! there's no way it's coming off without a key or major damage to me, definitely worth the money.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like if you want to have "unsupervised" fun in the future you need to learn to condition yourself.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:A Domme friend of ours also knows where the key is, in case I can't contact My Lady - I did ask her if she was corruptible and open to bribes. Definitely not, she says !
Oh.... you would be in trouble for just asking... :whip:
ponylady wrote:sounds like if you want to have "unsupervised" fun in the future you need to learn to condition yourself. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[evil giggles] Very well conditioned, I must add... Much to Lady J's delight! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
lj

Post by lj »

Just a quick follow-up. I was released from the JailBird on Sunday afternoon, when My Lady returned home. Not a moment too soon as I had the unfortunate and VERY painful experience of one testicle pulling through, during the morning! and had been half-in/half out since then - still very secure though.

I put this down to using some cream to help with some minor irritation and had overdone it, making things just that bit too slippery. I don't intend doing anything about it unless this is a regular problem - talking to a friend who also has one, it seems it is not just me, as he has had the same experience. It is certainly not something I would do as a deliberate attempt to escape, far too painful for that, but it does highlight the fact that I need to have an accessible emergency key, not rely on a phone call or text to receive the location of the key. I think this would apply to anyone with a key-holder at some distance, or the guys using computer/web "keys".

I found the JailBird very comfortable most of the time, no overnight problems, but I did get some irritation during the day when the skin wasn't lying smoothly around the base ring. The tube/cage is a very close fit and also very comfortable. And despite the "escape" it is very secure.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Hi,
I have a very similiar cock cage to the "Jailbird," and I love it! I have wrote a lot on it in my post called "Metal Chastity," in this Chastity forum here. Is very thrilling... :P
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

@lj - Just get an envelope and some good tape that can be written on. Or a piece of paper that you fold. Put the key inside the envelope (or paper and fold it), then put on some tape to seal it further if needed (paper needs to be sealed by tape). Then get your wife to sign the enevlope on every part that may be opened without ripping, so it gets tamperproof even with hot steam to loosen the glue. The signatures should also be written over the tape, so it will get alot harder to try to fool her by opening and shutting it again! ;)

Or you may get a small container and use the plastic locks that you get with the CB6000/CB3000 series, or buy some numbered plastic ties to lock this box shut. Put the key inside and lock it. If she writes down the number of this plastic seal, or takes a picture of it she will know if you have cheated the chastity. ;)

Also make sure to agree on some kind of punishment if you use the emergency key without being a real emergency! If there is a minor issue, you may talk to her on the phone, send her pics etc and she can say "yes, you may use it". But if you break the seal without permission or a real emergency, then the punishement should be really severe so there is no way that you may use it without a real reason.
lj

Post by lj »

Zimon wrote:@lj - Just get an envelope and some good tape that can be written on. Or a piece of paper that you fold. Put the key inside the envelope (or paper and fold it), then put on some tape to seal it further if needed (paper needs to be sealed by tape). Then get your wife to sign the enevlope on every part that may be opened without ripping, so it gets tamperproof even with hot steam to loosen the glue. The signatures should also be written over the tape, so it will get alot harder to try to fool her by opening and shutting it again! ;)

Or you may get a small container and use the plastic locks that you get with the CB6000/CB3000 series, or buy some numbered plastic ties to lock this box shut. Put the key inside and lock it. If she writes down the number of this plastic seal, or takes a picture of it she will know if you have cheated the chastity. ;)

Also make sure to agree on some kind of punishment if you use the emergency key without being a real emergency! If there is a minor issue, you may talk to her on the phone, send her pics etc and she can say "yes, you may use it". But if you break the seal without permission or a real emergency, then the punishement should be really severe so there is no way that you may use it without a real reason.
Good advice :)

when the "escape" happened, there was a key hidden in the house, but the escape happened quite quickly - a minute or so from "this doesn't feel right" through to lying on the bed in agony, followed seconds later by relief. Having the remaining testicle trapped meant the JailBird stayed where it was until My Lady came home an hour later.

I now do indeed have a sealed, signed envelope with the emergency key, which goes with me if I am away from home, kept in my car.

I don't think punishment is appropriate - I would never willingly "escape" or attempt release by any means - I have no doubt an unauthorised release would result in a much longer locked-in period with greater precautions to prevent use of the key.