First time long distance

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
a4x4z

First time long distance

Post by a4x4z »

My partner and I have previously played with a CB3000 for light sessions, most often only for a night, or a day or two, once or twice for up to a fortnight.
She enjoys teasing me, but isn't confident about initiating things, but while being fairly low on the kinky scale, and having a lower sex drive than me, she is quite accepting to new ideas.
She has traveled for weeks at a time before but never wanted to take the key with her, being frightened of losing it.
For a couple of days before a trip last year while I was locked up she teased me that she would take the key that time, but she unlocked me for sex the night before she left and didn't lock me up again.

This time it's different.
A week ago she left to visit a group of friends and family, she'll be staying at different places across Europe for 7 weeks before returning home.
I wasn't locked up when she left, but after spending too long one night surfing online, I decided to put my CB3000 on.
Yes I get pleasure from it, but it just isn't the same if you have the key available, I really need a key holder who prevents me from cheating or escaping.

So, last night I sent her an email saying how I missed her, and suggesting we play a little game, giving her 4 numbers and asking her to choose one.
She replied with one of the numbers this morning, and I've just sent her the attached image in an email which she'll read using her smartphone (which explains the tall narrow shape of the image)

It's day 4 now.
I've never been locked up for more than just over a fortnight, so 7 weeks will be an adventure for me.
It'll be 45 days if she lets me out as soon as she gets back, knowing her, she might not!

Looking at the calendar I've just realised...
she'll be back for 10 days and then going away on a 5 week training course.
If she's on her monthly the week that she's home, or just feeling mischievous (she can be very) she might not let me out, and if I'm left locked up for her second trip that'll be a total of 13 weeks and 3 days - 94 days! And 94 days is so close to a nice round 100.
Knowing me, I'll end up blabbing and hinting all this to her in our emails, and once she takes the bait on something, it can be impossible to dissuade her.
Even if I am released, after 7 weeks the sex is going to be explosive, so it might encourage her to lock me up for her second journey, she knows I have a much higher sex drive than her and I can't stop playing with myself if I'm not chastised.
OMG, what was that saying?

"Be careful what you wish for!"

To help me stay the course...
I'll do a verification photo every 7-10 days or so,
Can someone name a common household item to include in the photo as proof?
Attachments
image.130510.jpg
Last edited by bound_jenny on 11 May 2013, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't put pictures of your doodle on the forum - read the rules! I edited and re-uploaded your attachment with a blurred image of your junk.
0pgesl0ten

Re: First time long distance

Post by 0pgesl0ten »

Nice adventure! Sounds pretty challenging :-)
a4x4z wrote:
To help me stay the course...
I'll do a verification photo every 7-10 days or so,
Can someone name a common household item to include in the photo as proof?
Uhhhhmmmm......bottle opener
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

A pretty daring voyage you have startet! At least since you only have experienced short term chastity! But all the best luck and so forth to you and your "better half". ;)

some days late, but the common houseold of today is a teaspoon.
dpsalmons

Post by dpsalmons »

Hi A4
Much respect for the agony u r prepared to endure!!
I am really interested in those combination padlocks. Where did u get them from?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

a4x4z wrote:She has traveled for weeks at a time before but never wanted to take the key with her, being frightened of losing it.
For a couple of days before a trip last year while I was locked up she teased me that she would take the key that time, but she unlocked me for sex the night before she left and didn't lock me up again.

Don't you have more than one key?

The arrangement that my wife and I had was that one key was on her key ring (and thus always with her) and the second key was hidden somewhere in the house.

The idea was that if my wife was ever away (she would occasionally go visit her parents) and I had a *valid* need to be let out she could simply tell me where the key was hidden.

Ron