CB6000S

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
austin666

CB6000S

Post by austin666 »

Hi just some advice really,

I have bought a CB6000S and have found it comfortable to wear for an hour or two then it hurts like hell, it feels like my balls are on fire.

Is this normal?
Am I doning something wrong?

Any advice/help would be fantastic

Cheers
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
tiemeupalso

Re: CB6000S

Post by tiemeupalso »

sounds like you are wearing a too small A ring.
austin666

Post by austin666 »

I am using the bigest ring that came with the device and if i have the spacer too large i slip out and get free.

I just dont understand it.

I want to be able to go days/weeks/months in device but since having it i have managed 24 hours so far.
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

since you don't say what is hurting, maybe try just wearing it in a different positioning by tying it with some ribbon http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 934#p47934
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You are using lube around the ring, right? That burning is from pinching the skin as the ring moves when you change position by walking, sitting, etc. Use something like Baby oil GEL, and coat the ring, as well as the tube. It will last for hours, and is easy to reapply to the ring.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
austin666

Post by austin666 »

cdinbonds wrote:You are using lube around the ring, right? That burning is from pinching the skin as the ring moves when you change position by walking, sitting, etc. Use something like Baby oil GEL, and coat the ring, as well as the tube. It will last for hours, and is easy to reapply to the ring.
Ermm Nope i wasnt, but i will try it again with some on and then keep reaplying it and see if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Have fun and Play Safe

SA
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

lubing the ring, generally, will make it try and make it "slide off" way too easy. for graphic example, you'll be asleep and wake up with the cb on the tip of an erection with the ring trying its best to pull your testicles off.

at least that was my experience.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bobbi wrote:for graphic example, you'll be asleep and wake up with the cb on the tip of an erection with the ring trying its best to pull your testicles off.
:shock: :shock: :shock: That's most certainly graphic... :shock: :shock: :shock:

And I thought it was the cat that wanted to be let back in... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JennyOH

Post by JennyOH »

Lol Jenny...

Yeah, like bobbi said lube the ring regularly 1 or better 2 times a day (morning shower and before going to bed) … and try a smaller spacer to keep that “cat” in. It sure takes some time to size it just right. Bon4+ might be more forgiving and a bit easy choice to start … but it’s also less secure when any CB models.
lj

Post by lj »

I'll just add agreement with the lube, I use Johnsons Baby Gel, on the ring itself and a smear around anything that will be contacting the plastic.

You need to experiment with ring diameter and spacer length, too small a ring and it will "burn", to small a spacer and you will cut off the blood supply :shock: to long and you will escape. I found a working set, although occasionally one ball escapes (always the left one!) and also occasionally the "burn" happens for no apparent reason.

I did use a CB3000 for a while, but the hinged ring caused a sore that has left scar tissue in an inconvenient place and that sometimes flares up with the CB6000S. My lock-in times vary from perhaps overnight to two weeks, always 24/7 with a few minutes each day for a hygiene break (no, not long enough for that !!!) - I have tried no lube but things go wrong usually within a few hours. With lube, I usually forget I am wearing it.

The problem with night-time erections is that you obviously have no control of them. There is a view that restricting expansion to less than 40% of full size prevents an erection developing, and the CB series may well not fit that criterion, I know my CB6000S doesn't in my case as I'm a "grower". I have a Mature Metals stainless steel device on order, sized for the "relaxed" state, so I'll see how that works out.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JennyOH

Post by JennyOH »

austin666,

PansyTart made a nice and quite long post about proper sizing as well as some typical misconceptions about chastity...
you can read it here:
http://chastitymansion.com/forums/threa ... post-58269

Even though she mostly focusing on custom fit devices as a goal (steel ones like Ij trying atm) ... you might still find some helpful info in there :wink:
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

I use the bon4 without lube on the ring. it stays on better when it sticks to the skin. I lube the hell out of the tube though.
JennyOH

Post by JennyOH »

Agreed with bobbi,
tube have to be lubed quite well … rings perhaps just need a bit of lube to make sure it can move a bit during the usual daily activities as well as nightly uncontrolled ones :)
scarflover31

Post by scarflover31 »

I've just joined this site so please bare with me....

Unfortunately for me my present girlfriend got a little bored with keeping me locked in a CB6000, which she apparently was doing just to feed my kink.

She used to keep me locked up for up to one month at a time without letting me remove it, then I was allowed to remove it for a good clean, then it was straight back on, she kept the key 24/7.

Back to the original thread, I found it took me many months to get used to wearing my CB6K, I spent many hours day and night getting my body used to having a lump of plastic locked on my genitals 24/7. I played around (excuse the pun) for many weeks getting the correct size 'A' ring that was comfortable to wear, and not forgetting the different size spacers. I started with one of the bigger 'A' rings and then reduced the size over many weeks. I found eventually if I used one of the smaller rings I always got wokken up when my body wanted to get an erection, but it did feel nice, secure and comfortable when walking about at home or work. The next size ring up wouldn't wake me up in the middle of the night, but it felt a little cumbersome when I was out and about wearing denim jeans etc.

I found I could comfortably use the smaller spacer after a time, maybe because my ball's got used to be kept in place between the 'A' ring and the cock tube.

I did find my pubic hair used to get caught in the device a lot, so after a few weeks of moaning to my girlfriend she suggested I shave all my pubic hair off, which I did, it solved all the hair issues.

I think the main thing is not to rush things, give your body a chance to get used to this strange phenomenon. If it takes you many months to get used to wearing it, so-be-it, it will be worth it in the end.

Regards

Colin
Boundtoplease

Post by Boundtoplease »

I gave up on all the CB xxxxx ranges, if it did not pinch then it would break (with quite a serious injury), add to this I could pull out regardless of ring size/combination. Basically a complete waste of money for me. Please note, these were genuine items and not cheap knock offs.

BTP
Life is way too short, so whatever floats your boat..............do it and do it now!