Emlalock - New online chastity site

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
HellzBellz

Emlalock - New online chastity site

Post by HellzBellz »

I came across a newly launched chastity site recently http://emlalock.com. Similar to Carlilock but with a few added features such as games where you can gamble increasing/decreasing your lock up period.

I've tested it and it appears to work as it says it does. Unlike Carlilock, there is no obligation to find someone new to join before gaining release and the wearer can specify an absolute limit to prevent the lock-up period spiralling out of control. Both are definite improvements over Carlilock IMHO.

Registration is free and there are no additional fees (at least for now). Works fine in Firefox but the Help/Feedback don't seem to work with Chrome. (I don't use IE or Safari)

The first lock up is limited to 2 weeks maximum (another sensible feature IMHO) and you can use a code generated by your master/mistress/forum poster. All Emlalock codes are one offs and cannot be used by more than one person so if any of the below don't work, that's why. Here's a few for anyone interested.

Up to 1 week
rw77tj1t67
6xg9k5prwm (taken)
669ev3fsjk (taken)
tp7l8lpj8a (taken)
zuh68u5d2a (taken)
0gl5zb4e5z (taken)

Up to 2 weeks
heu0z5vev6 (taken)
z96grywy0y (taken)
3gjvl7jb40 (taken)
9mq815jvhg (taken)
h4u6y1n9x2 (taken)
l4syqgrjx2 (taken)

Have fun! If you do one of these and would like to play for longer, feel free to grovel :lol:

EDIT: I forgot to add all codes have an emergency password so PM if required but note I'm not on here every day.
Last edited by HellzBellz on 14 Apr 2013, 21:49, edited 6 times in total.
It's not fun until you wish you'd never started!
em2nsw

Re: Emlalock - New online chastity site

Post by em2nsw »

I like the look and feel of this site... so much I made a key for someone who is willing to test it.

7hclw22yft
mac_r

Post by mac_r »

Hello from Germany. asks excuses my bad English.

I found this page and could stand not again use a key 669ev3fsjk . Now I am once tense as it functions.

mac_r
0pgesl0ten

Post by 0pgesl0ten »

So, I 'test-drove' the site, by using one of the keys that Helen so kindly had provided at the start of this thread (Thank You!)

Overall it works pretty well. Some personal observations:
- The gaming addition is really nice. You can lose or get additional chastity time quite quickly and 'dramatically'. I was ordered to play 10 hands of Blackjack each day, which had the effect that sometimes I was suddenly almost free, and then after a few hands I had again 12 days left. That really messes with your mind, and you barely dare touch the 'new game' button. The bingo game could do with a bit of tweaking though. The 'prize' you get for winning is only 5 hours removed from your remaining time - given the fact that the probability of not winning (and getting time added) is MUCH bigger , it really doesn't make much sense to play that one (unless it's some kind of punishment, of course).
The member voting is the same principle as in Carlilock, with one subtle but brilliant change. In carlilock the order of the namelist is in increasing time spent in chastity. This has the effect that newly locked-up people get lots of votes, and then later 'disappear-under-the-radar'. In Emlalock the order is so that those people who are closest to release are listed first. So, they will get more votes - just when they thought they would almost get free. Great idea!
- I think there was a bug in the sense that I was supposed to see the remaining time always. But, in fact, I only could see it once I had started playing a game. If it was a bug, it should be redefined as feature, because I think it is a great idea to force someone to gamble first to get to see the remaining time.
- RSS feeds, like in Carlilock, are missing. I always liked those, since then you could see who voted for you in the member vote, and 'return the favour'
- My only minor gripe is with the visual design and user interface. It is clearly designed for use on a desktop with mouse interface. The 'pop-up main menu' is practically impossible to use on a touch-screen device, which rules out all smartphones, tablets etc. It's a shame because more and more people will use to touch-screen devices (and I would have LOVED to "innocently" play blackjack while commuting). Also the playful font is sometimes a bit difficult to read (esp in the list of members in the member vote section).

Overall, I definitely liked it, and can highly recommend it.
mac_r

Post by mac_r »

Hello everyone,
I'm exactly the same opinion, the closure was quite exciting.

I would love to try one more with other settings. I think that it may be something more exciting.

until then mac_r
blowmymind

Post by blowmymind »

9hdavzptciq9ahr
EmlaLock

Post by EmlaLock »

Hello Users from BoundAnna,

thanks for all the feedback you've written here.
We are glad to see that you are interested in our website and the feedback seems so constructive and positive!

Today we launched a new update, so let me quote 0pgesl0ten to present you some improvements:
0pgesl0ten wrote:RSS feeds, like in Carlilock, are missing. I always liked those, since then you could see who voted for you in the member vote, and 'return the favour'
Now the RSS feed is online. You can find it under the "General"-Section. Also the Holder can see all his/her wearers RSS-Feeds.
0pgesl0ten wrote:My only minor gripe is with the visual design and user interface. It is clearly designed for use on a desktop with mouse interface. The 'pop-up main menu' is practically impossible to use on a touch-screen device, which rules out all smartphones, tablets etc. It's a shame because more and more people will use to touch-screen devices (and I would have LOVED to "innocently" play blackjack while commuting)
That's a point we worked on since EmlaLock released. We invest a great deal of time and energy in quality also in usability with tablets, pads and smartphones.
Now (with this update), we think we found a solution. Visit us and tell us about your opinion!
0pgesl0ten wrote:Also the playful font is sometimes a bit difficult to read (esp in the list of members in the member vote section).
We've considering that too.

We've hope you enjoy our update. If not, please write a feedback message (here or on EmlaLock).

Best Regards,
The EmlaLock Team
dirk66at

Post by dirk66at »

Slave_Boy

Post by Slave_Boy »

Hi

I need 5 people to click the link to com free so please click this Link.

http://www.emlalock.com/?data[page]=req ... 8rriz5pcap

Thanks Slave_Boy
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

@dirk66at/Slave_Boy

I assume you're using the two codes posted by other members but please let me know if you used one of my codes and are being forced to get people to visit the site. If so, it's a bug on the site and I will send you the release password if you wish.

This link requirement is the reason I dislike Carlilock. Like pyramid selling, there's a finite number who would be interested so new visitors eventually run out meaning (if I understand correctly) you have to pay to get released. It's a clever marketing technique and one I hope Emlalock is not going to go down. For everyone's information, I always set the links requirement to zero.

If there's any interest, I'll generate another batch of codes. If you want to set your own parameters, PM me and I'll respect them, maybe! :lol:

BTW, I'm delighted the Emlalock Team are a member here and I hope the comments/feedback are useful for the development of the site. I wish it every success.
It's not fun until you wish you'd never started!
EmlaLock

Post by EmlaLock »

Hey their HellzBelz,

we just want to make something clear:
HellzBellz wrote:This link requirement is the reason I dislike Carlilock. Like pyramid selling, there's a finite number who would be interested so new visitors eventually run out meaning (if I understand correctly) you have to pay to get released. It's a clever marketing technique and one I hope Emlalock is not going to go down. For everyone's information, I always set the links requirement to zero.
The "feature" of the requirements was a wish from a bunch of users who contacted us. We don't want to build a pay-wall (in which way ever), like in carlilock.
Thats also the reason why the emergency password on EmlaLock will release you immediately. An emergency is an emergency and it should work immediately.

EmlaLock is free, and it will always be!

We are always open for new Ideas, so if someone had one, talk to us.

Best Regards,
The EmlaLock Team
Philbert

Post by Philbert »

This is a minor thing for the Blackjack game - could you update the displays for 11, 12, & 13 to J, Q, & K? I was a bit confused when I was playing the game earlier.

EDIT: The Ace is working fine, I just got confused with the 11 (Jack).
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

Code available;

3pl6dhj325
Philbert

Post by Philbert »

I'll use that code to test things out.
DreamerFi

Post by DreamerFi »

<em>It's a clever marketing technique and one I hope Emlalock is not going to go down.</em>

I can't talk for Emlalock, but I suspect it the same for me as it is for them - I created chastitylocked.com so I could have a session with my own keyholder while she was long distance away from me. I do not need to make money from the site - I need the site to keep myself locked on a regular basis.

As a bonus, all the features suggested by users on the site can make my own sessions so much more frustrating and better, everybody wins...