Combination lock... need 'keyholder'

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ChastityMan1001

Combination lock... need 'keyholder'

Post by ChastityMan1001 »

Hi,

I'm a 23 year old male who is far too addicted to playing with himself, as such I'm looking for a key/code holder for the combination lock to my chastity cage.

I'd prefer if you were female and had a webcam/Skype.

We can do this via:

I'll hold the lock up on webcam / Skype and you can tell me "Rotate it twice left" etc, so you pick the code and then I will lock it on live on webcam.
OR
me taking a picture of a randomised code and not looking at it, before sending it to yourself
OR
If you're in the North East of England (or able to travel to), we can do it in person.

My cock will then belong to you and you will be in complete control as to when/if I get a release.

Let me know if you are interested :)

Thanks
em2nsw

Re: Combination lock... need 'keyholder'

Post by em2nsw »

Not a female but interested in being your owner.... PM me if interested.
Keymaster

Post by Keymaster »

As far as I know, finding a female keyholder might be hard on this forum. Too bad.

I'm not saying, it's impossible but it's not going to be easy. Most users are males and submissives (not me :whip: ).
Last edited by Keymaster on 13 Mar 2013, 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

To the OP, as Keymaster says, there aren't many women on this site, and even fewer are Dommes, so your chances of finding a key-holder are slim.

Also, why would you risk locking yourself up and leaving the key in the hands of a stranger? A big problem with the internet is you have no idea if the person who says they are a voluptuous leather-clad 30-yea-rold Domme isn't actually a pot-bellied trucker from Liverpool with a good imagination.

Far better to get involved in "the scene" via Munches and events and meet someone who has a good reputation. I know that there is an active scene in the North-East, particularly Leeds/York because I've been there, in particular the York Munch. Ask the Organiser for a recommendation. For example, I know at least three Dommes in my area who are, or have been, key-holders for subs, although most prefer direct face-to-face contact.

Finally, in my limited experience, small combination locks for CBs are easily opened without the combination. Of course, unless you go down the somewhat expensive stainless-steel route, the plastic CBs are easily broken apart, so ultimately security is literally in your hands. This is where the psychology of having a (personally) known key-holder is important, you know you could escape, but you don't want to disappoint the key-holder. Just my view, because the CarliLock/remote key-holder scenario doesn't do anything for me.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
lucy3737

Post by lucy3737 »

i reackon my g/f might be up for it?
lucy3737

Post by lucy3737 »

she said she might be interested mail me yeah sexygirllucy37@yahoo.co.uk
lucy3737

Post by lucy3737 »

hi u mailed me did u get scared?
selfbound king

Post by selfbound king »

Can I jus put.my input to this. Combinations locks can be undone to easily. If it a 4 digit code doin a code a second it will only take you 15 minutes to unlock it. It be better if you just send them the key to a lock. But that comes down to trust then...
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

How come 10 000 combination, doing 1 code each second will get the padlock open in 15min? 10 000 sec (maximum) will take you around 2h45 at 1 code per second (which is hard).
For having my girlfriend forget the code of our 4 digit padlock, and trying to get it open, I can tell you that you usually do 1 code per 2 seconds max. You turn the pin, not to fast so it's correctly aligned, and then you pull to try to open. With most padlocks if you pull constantly the numbers will not rotate all the time.
So 2 sec, with an average of 5 000 combination, you are still at almost 3hrs of non stop turning :). Let's say it'll take you the afternoon, if you don't miss one digit and have to start again !

I have to say I stopped trying to get the combo after something like 2 thousand... Fortunately I was not locked by this padlock :D

So yes it's not the best solution but it's discouraging enough I think.
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/