"WHAT MY KEY HOLDER EXPECTS OF ME"

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Little Sissy Girl

Post by Little Sissy Girl »

I RULES

1. In private I am to refer to my key holder as Sir.
2. In public forums I am to refer to Sir as my key holder.
3. I am forbidden to ask any question related to my rewards.
4. I am forbidden to remove my chastity cage without permisson.
5. I am to be always respectful to my key holder and others.
6. I am to be punctual in carring out requests.
7. My key holder may punish me.

II Daily tasks and extra obligations

1. I am allowed to remain horny and frustrated 24/7.
2. I am ordered or rather allowed to fondle my balls and finger my ass everyday.
3. I am ordered to create Tumblr and show my key holder 3 hottest pictures a day with a captions saying why do they make me hot.
4. I am ordered to wear panties for the next week all day, everyday, with no exceptions and prove it to my key holder with a photo with chastity device visible under my panties.
5. On Friday, I was ordered to wear panties and pantyhose all day and show it to my key holder, who believes that is the way proper sissy slut should be dressed.
6. On Saturday, I am ordered or rather allowed to have buttplug up my already not so tight ass for one hour before sleep. During this hour I am to be on my knees fondling my balls and making my panties wet. I am to feel helpless and submissive. After this beautiful hour I am to show my wet panties to my key holder and sleep in the whole night.
7. I am allowed to turn off members voting on carlilock until I am instructed otherwise. It is depended upon my performance. For now it is the quality of my posts to determine my fate.

III SUMMARY

These expectations were given to me by my amazing key holder. I was given them step by step so I could experience the feeling of loosing control. Now I feel I am owned by my key holder. I am under his full control and I am unable to rebell, because I know that means punishment. I have to work very hard to earn my release someday. I do not know how long will it last. Only my key holder may grant me permission to free myself. And I will not recieve it until I deserve that privilege. I am a sissy slut and chastity slave to my key holder and I am grateful for this.