What's your interest in chastity?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.

Where do you stand?

I enjoy chastity as part of self-bondage.
21%
I enjoy chastity as part of a relationship.
25%
I would like to try chastity.
48%
I have no real interest in chastity.
6%

Total votes: 108

misQui
Retired Moderator

What's your interest in chastity?

Post by misQui »

Just thought I'd get a poll going to see where people stand on the subject. Personally, I'd never really thought about using chastity as part of SB. I guess I never really thought about SB long term like that. It has crossed my mind to try it in a trusting relationship and my gf and I have discussed it but just never had enough spare cash to justify the expense.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I chose for a relationship, but I also use it with self bondage, so if I didn't have a KH I would certainly pick self bondage. Although I'd choose a partner over SB.
Venom

Post by Venom »

chose i would like to try it, mainly because it scares the hell out of me
painslutanne

Post by painslutanne »

i answered #2 but i also like #1

i have two, sort of. One is a simple leather belt that goes around my waist with a second one attached to the front that goes down between my legs and back up to where to waist belt ends meet. All three ends are secured by a single hasp cleat and a padlock. Once it is on, it's not coming off. (my big ass keeps me from sliding it down from my not so big waist!)

The padlock in the rear can also be used to secure cuffs for securing my wrists. Additonally my ankles if chained can be pulled up and secured there too, making for a very tight hogtie. (which i dearly love)

The crotch strap can also, and is often used to hold a dildo or butt plug, or two dildos in place.

The other chastity belt is essentially the same thing made out of chain. i wear it often under clothes and without any dildos or butt plug as it's very presence rubbing me (the crotch chains are pulled deep into my cunt) turns me on. From time to time i will use a dildo or butt plug with it. They have been modified to have a ring at their base, through which the crotch chains go to keep everything in place.

i have looked at some of the real fancy ones that cost a lot of money, and although my Master is more than willing to buy one, i like the two i have as He made both of them and they do a pretty good job of reminding me i am His and hence the use of what i have (a cunt & ass) is controlled by Him.

As for "trust" and a locked on chastity belt. Often He will call me, instruct me to put one of them on, and how it is to be configured (dildos & plugs). He does this when He is coming over to my place and only He has the key for the locks i must use. Once on, especially the leather one, it is NOT coming off without the key. (see big ass comment! hee, hee)

i do have a "safety" key, just in case my Master can't come over, however it is at my Mom's house, so to get it i have to drive (belted & possibly double filled) about a half hour, then end up spending time talking to her before i can get back home and release myself!
Hapinness is being hogtied and ball gagged!
Cane tracks are beautiful!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

painslutanne wrote:then end up spending time talking to her before i can get back home and release myself!
Not an ideal situation to have to deal with when you're full of dildos. :mrgreen:
painslutanne

Post by painslutanne »

misQui wrote:Not an ideal situation to have to deal with when you're full of dildos. :mrgreen:
misQui,

I wish you had not said that...(not really) but...my Master (who is here with me now) read it (he reads all i post and everything else...after all He is my Master and has access to EVERYTHING!)...and said,

"Let's go visit your Mom." OK, no big deal, except He put the chastity belt with TWO dildos (not one dildo and one butt plug) on, locked it in place, made me wear but a single garment (a short halter top sun dress) and we went over to my Mom's house! Gahh....

i was nervous, mortified, self conscious, not to mention, wet, horny, hot, and very near climax...and here we were, at Mom's! Naturally we spent longer there than we might, but my Master kept talking to Mom, and drinking Scotch (they both love it) until He finally ask me to make martinis! i love them! So then we switched from Scotch to martinis...me, my Master and my Mom. Her i am, nearly naked, double dildos, six inch heels, serving martinis to my Mom and my Master! Gawd! It does not get any better than that! At least He let me drink too!

All the while i was "stuffed" with two dildos.

So...now i don't worry about having to use that "safety" escape...i have endured an entire night "double plugged" and survived.

When we got home, my Master laughed His ass off over my "predicament", while i begged and pleaded with Him to release me and just plain fuck me!

Men & Masters, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em....!

When He reads that comment i can guarantee i'll get at least six strokes with the cane...and a full day hogtied with clothespins on my nipples...but it will be worth it!

Ninety nite...be back on tomorrow....striped ass and all!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

ROFLMAO :D

Ya just gotta wonder what mom was thinking. "Why is she wearing such a short dress and "fuck me" heels to visit me? And why is she squirming like that?"

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room! :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Glad I could be of service. :mrgreen:
painslutanne

CFM Pumps!

Post by painslutanne »

cdinbonds wrote:ROFLMAO :D

Ya just gotta wonder what mom was thinking. "Why is she wearing such a short dress and "fuck me" heels to visit me? And why is she squirming like that?"

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room! :lol:
To be honest i have always liked and worn spike heels, something that my Mom was probably responsible for. In her day high heels were what most women wore, and she did too. So growing up i was used to seeing her in them, and would put them on when i played "dress up". Later in life i guess i just kept that love of them. my Master calls them "comefuck me pumps" which i do a lot of when i am with him. When i am not, i have to "make believe"...and believe me i do...a lot...thanks to bondage and a good variety of, oh shall we say, "insertables".

Which brings me to the squirming. i was the "mixologist" as well as "serving slave" so i had to move a lot...not much chance to "sit and squirm" but i did have trouble not having an orgasm with both of the dildos rubbing against each other inside me, and against my clit!

As for short dresses, i have always worn them, and my Mom is used to seeing me in them.

She as i do, thinks my Master is wonderful, especially for her only daughter, and welcomes His company. i have never come out and openly discussed that i, her only daughter, is His slave, but knowing her like i do, i would imagine she knows more than Him just being my "boyfriend".

FWIW here's what my CFM pumps look like on me, although i am still jealous of your legs and high heels!

painslutanne

Post by painslutanne »

misQui wrote:Glad I could be of service. :mrgreen:
i will tell my poor striped ass that! i am sure it will feel better! :(
cdinbonds

Re: CFM Pumps!

Post by cdinbonds »

painslutanne wrote: FWIW here's what my CFM pumps look like on me, although i am still jealous of your legs and high heels!
Very Nice :D You know what I like!

My heels are only about 4-1/2". And I'm guessing that most folks would prefer your legs to mine, given the choice!

Hmmm, maybe the forum should have a "Pretty Legs contest", everyone post a picture of their legs, and a poll to decide the winner! :roll:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
jake

Post by jake »

...at least the dildos weren't vibrating :shock:
leggytess

Post by leggytess »

I love the feeling of servitude that being locked in a CB gives after a few weeks, youll so anything to get out LOL. So for me it works best with a keyholder ie in a relationship.

I have a CB 3000 at the moment and I will be upgrading to a Neosteel Shemale design in a couple of months.

Tess
allchainedup

Post by allchainedup »

I always use it for self bondage, even if I'm bound in such a way as to not be able to reach "down there" just because...well...it IS self bondage, after all...

I usually have the key to my chastity placed somewhere in such a way that when I'm finally released from my bonds I will still be denied for quite some time. My second electric timer key safe comes in very handy for that.

The denial is exquisite...
Kaleada

Post by Kaleada »

I voted for the first one. I have a couple of CB's. A CB-2000 & a CB-3000, each with a KSD-G2. You can find these at "Kept For Her" website.

I like to wear mine about anytime. Mostly on my days off or during vacation time. As it's my little secret while I go about my day. The longest I have had one on is 7 days with the key safely locked away in my timed key safe. You sure can get horny in a week! O Boy!

And I use them as part of my SB fun too! Just to make sure I can't touch while securely bound in front.