CB3000 for sale

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
edudcainmosni

CB3000 for sale

Post by edudcainmosni »

Long time lurker, this might be my first post. Hi everyone!

This is a slightly unconventional topic/idea, but I have a CB 3000 that I don't have much use for. I bought it and have used it occasionally for short term chastity. When I originally bought it I was optimistic about my future, but right now I need money more than the promise of eventual chastity. So I'm offering to sell it. All materials are included. There are I think 5 ring sizes and several spacer sizes. I also still have the plastic locks with custom serial numbers on each one. If anybody wants it, I will clean the pieces extensively for you; I always clean the pieces regularly as it is (after each use).

I know some people might not be into the idea of a used chastity cage, but how often will you be able to get a real professional chastity cage for cheap? I figure this is a public duty, allowing somebody else a chance to try out his fantasy at a fraction of the real cost! And since boundanna has been such a fantastic community to lurk, I wanted to try and give back.

Just PM me, I'll accept best offer and we can work out payment from there. Shipping from the general St. Louis, MO area.

MODS: I checked the rules and faq and didn't see anything against the rules with this. If I did break a rule, I'm sorry and feel free to lock/delete this thread; or move it to the appropriate forum.
bound_jenny

Re: CB3000 for sale

Post by bound_jenny »

edudcainmosni wrote:MODS: I checked the rules and faq and didn't see anything against the rules with this. If I did break a rule, I'm sorry and feel free to lock/delete this thread; or move it to the appropriate forum.
I can make up a rule just for this occasion just to have an excuse for some random whipping... :whip: :mrgreen:

Good luck with your sale.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Insatiaboo

Post by Insatiaboo »

bound_jenny wrote:I can make up a rule just for this occasion just to have an excuse for some random whipping... :whip: :mrgreen:
One should never let something quite so pesky as rules get in the way of a good whipping. Especially if it leads to new, different and possibly contradictory rules that inspire reasons for further whippings, because you simply haven't navigated the contradictions appropriately. :gag: :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Two more new rules:

1. Since I have the whip, I decide what new rules I can make up, and I can freely ignore any contradictions. :mrgreen:

2. Never, ever irritate the Lady with the whip. :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Insatiaboo

Post by Insatiaboo »

One observation to two more rules:

I love the duality of dominating administrator and drooling corset wearer. Although corsets look pretty hot on doms, too. But not too many doms find themselves on the receiving end of the rope...

And I would never be irritating. Unless I thought it was going to get me somewhere.
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
2. Never, ever irritate the Lady with the whip. :whip:

Jenny.
unless you are a masochist :rofl:

form a queue behind me...

and to the OP, don't worry about selling a "used CB3000" they are easy to disinfect/clean so people need not worry about that aspect. I sold a "rip-off" version a while ago (yes, I made it VERY clear it was a rip-off version) for about half what I paid for it, so for £20 the buyer had the opportunity to try a chastity device for very little cash. I'd suggest any buyer of these, real or rip-off, adds some extra glue to the tube seams as there are frequent reports of these splitting, with painful consequences! I ran some cyano-acrylate (super-glue) along my CB6000 before it was used.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dirtyshrink

Post by dirtyshrink »

How much are you asking for it?
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

lj wrote: I ran some cyano-acrylate (super-glue) along my CB6000 before it was used.
:?

I'm sorry having to say so, but cyano-acrylate is not quite the best choice for that job as it's water-soluble.
It might well be that it seemed to work for you, lj, but I think it was psychology rather than chemistry then.

Anyways, good luck to the OP.

Regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Whatever you do to to a CB-3000, its's still going to be a CB-3000. It didn't work then, it won't work now.
JacksAdventures

Post by JacksAdventures »

I'm assumin its not for sale anymore? :cry:
Only takes a gas mask, to make me happy :gag: