Frustration and pleasure

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Little Sissy Girl

Frustration and pleasure

Post by Little Sissy Girl »

Last night I couldn't sleep. I was so excited about what my Key Holder is doing to me. I started playing with my balls. At first I was touching them and it was very nice feeling. They were warm. Then I started to run my fingers over them tickling them more and more. I imagined it was my Mistress teasing me with her long red nails. I felt like a toy in her hands. I wanted to touch my cock... I mean my clitty so badly but I couldn't because of my chastity cage. All I could feel was hard plastic. Then I started to squeze my balls gently and then harder and harder. It was a torment but I liked it. It reminded me of my place. I felt happy and frustrated at the same time as I realized I have no control over my clitty. I looked at the clock and noticed I was playing like that over 30 minutes. I stopped and soon I felt asleep holding my poor balls in my hand.

In the morning when I woke up I felt very horny. I was lying on my back and again I was tickling my balls with my left hand. My right hand went to my asshole. I slowly fingered my ass with my index finger then with my middle finger. I changed position and assume doggy-style position with my head down and my ass up. I was fucking my asshole with fingers and playing with my balls. My clitty tried to get hard in my prison but couldn't. It hurt but I couldn't stop myself from fingering my ass. It felt so good to have something up there. Without the cage I'd probably had an erection with few strokes. That's good I'm locked up and denied. While playing with myself I noticed I'm leaking precum from my poor clitty. It looked hilarious and I thought my clitty was crying. Once again I changed my position. I was on my back with my legs raised high like a slut. My clitty was soft again. I played with my balls and my asshole for a while and then I stoped to report this to my Key Holder. I was fingering my ass for 20 minutes.

I feel really horny and frustrated. Fingering my ass didn't bring my any relief, it only built my excitement. If only I could touch my clitty. I wish I wasn't locked up. But I am and the only thing that touches my clitty is my chastity cage. I guess this is not going to change any time soon. I'm getting confused more and more. I love it and hate it at the same time. And it is only just the beginning of my denial. I wonder what will it be in the future.

I hope you liked reading it as much as I liked performing it. Sharing this with you is my assignment.
Last edited by Little Sissy Girl on 25 Feb 2013, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
ponylady

Re: Frustration and pleasure

Post by ponylady »

Little Sissy Girl wrote: My Key Holder asks that if you enjoyed it you should vote to remove my time and if you didn't you should vote to add time.
i enjoyed it, that's why i added time to your "predicament", so you & your keyholder can enjoy it just a little bit longer.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
[
Little Sissy Girl

Thank you, I appreciate that. You're right and I will enjoy my torment longer now.
chase62

Post by chase62 »

Little Sissy Girl wrote: I love it and hate it at the same time
Oh so true, I truly feel the emotions you express.
I put my vote on the roulette, it's always a little more exciting :twisted:

chase
a chastised man equals one happy lady
Little Sissy Girl

I'm going to continue my story. My Key Holder and I think that members like to know what is going on. We are judging this form the number of votes I've recieved since yesterday. There is no hope for early release.

Yesterday evening I took nice hot shower. It was then when I started playing with my balls squeezing them quite hard. In the same time finger was up in my tight asshole. I started leaking with precum as I fucked myself. While hot water was running down my body I was tickling my balls and fingering my ass really deep and hard. It was very relaxing due to warmth. When my ass became loose I switched from one finger to two fingers. I was pumping my ass with my index and middle finger. Then I turned off the water and leaned against the wall with my left hand grabing my balls and my right hand playing with my asshole. I arched my back and imagined I was being raped in my tight ass. Instead of fighting I surrendered as it was more pleasure than pain to me. I was moaning like a girl and begging for more whimpering "please more", "harder", "fuck me" in my small girlish voice. After a while it started to be cold. My whole body was shaking from excitement. I gave my balls one last hard squeeze for goodbye and stopped playing with myself after 20 minutes of great fun. I'm sure I'll repeat it soon this way.

That night I slept very well. I didn't wake up at all during night. My chastity cage didn't cause any pain. However in the morning my clitty was hard and my balls were aching. I tried to relax and it hepled. Soon I was able to touch them gently and squeeze them a little. My hand was instantly wet as the precum was leaking. It wasn't long time for my finger to be inside me once again. This time I just kept it there still for a moment and played with my balls. Then slowly I pulled my finger all the way out only to slowly push it back all the way in. I repeated this while squeezing my balls to the pace. I wish I had longer fingers. I changed my position from laying on my back to laying on my side. I raised one leg and fingered myself very fast tickling my poor balls. My clitty was throbing in the cage but I couldn't touch it. All I could do was to fuck my ass. I was on my back again with my legs spreaded widely. I kept pumping my asshole not very deep. This is how I spent first 30 minutes after waking up this morning.

I think it's addictive, although it gives very little pleasure and is very frustraiting. I miss my clitty badly. I wish I could touch it just a little, just for a moment. I'm very horny and very desperate to play with my locked clitty.