Orgasm Counting

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
redone

Orgasm Counting

Post by redone »

I like to keep track of the number of orgasms I have, the number of days since the last one, etc. And like many of us, I am not allowed to just "have at it" like some guys. I haven't purchased a chastity device yet because my wife says I should learn self control. (She says we'll get one eventually)

So, I looked online for a website that counts orgasms but anything out there is usually for women trying to get pregnant and not for couples in a DS relationship. Go figure. I dabble in web development but haven't come up with a simple to use site that can record orgasms, show stats, and so on. You can imagine the possibilities!

Anyway, in the mean time I've been using a Google Spreadsheet to track everything. Here is an example: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Xl0cVI2T2c

Do any of you keep track and if so, what methods do you use to do so?
boundrohan

Re: Orgasm Counting

Post by boundrohan »

Quiet a system you got there, do get a chastity device though, makes life a lot easier for you and especially your wife. We too did keep count initially but after some time we agreed to a regular fortnightly orgasm for me and she didn't really does not see a point in counting hers.
Last edited by boundrohan on 24 Jun 2015, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
Once a slave, always a slave.
aleksuu

Post by aleksuu »

Redone: Well done.
Just one question. What means "to his"?

PS: you are not only, that is writing down number of orgasms :D.
But sadly I am "forever alone" :cry: (hope just for now)
redone

Post by redone »

Thanks. I keep adding to it as I go, one year in the making. "To his 1" is the ratio of hers to his, use it with the column before. So he has 1 to her 3 for example.
Miana

Post by Miana »

Might be one way, no idea how you can get one.

Hit up EBay or similar and search for "pulse oximeter". It's a medical device used to measure how much oxygen your blood holds but it can also have 2 features that might work. One it measures your heart rate and I'd imagine your hearts beats pretty fast when you. The other feature is that some models can record both heartbeat and blood oxygen, usually up to 24 hrs, the name of that feature is "trends" or "trend recording". For the curious it's also part of a lie detector setup as well.

For you though, just hookup to yourself, orgasm, and then you and your SO memorize the pattern that trends recorded. I can assure it will be unique to you having an orgasm and only that, nearly impossible to fake.

Hope that helps but I've no idea on the price, new ones are very pricey but you might be able to find a used one reasonably cheap. Be aware theirs a special sensor you'll need along with the oximeter as well, might or might not come with one