Homemade self chastity?** Male**

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
JacksAdventures

Homemade self chastity?** Male**

Post by JacksAdventures »

First post here :wink:

Hello, i have recently taken part in my first self bondage sessions, i had an amazing time(i will post a story up soon)... But unfortunately i got too excited, masturbated and lost the urge.. :evil: This is why i am very interested in some sort of short term chastity for me to do during my self bondage sessions 8) If anyone has any ideas or contraptions that are easy to build and use, also successfully makes it impossible to touch(pleasure myself) during my sessions?! Any ideas? Flat broke and can't buy one :cry:

Help a guy out?

Jack :gag:
Only takes a gas mask, to make me happy :gag:
lj

Re: Homemade self chastity?** Male**

Post by lj »

If there was such a device, it would have a very big market!

The short answer is no, unless you have good metalworking skills and a well-equipped workshop. Lots of us have experimented, but the general features of the male anatomy make this a difficult task. Various ideas using plumbing fitting have been tried, then on to constructions from easy metals like aluminium.

The off-the-shelf devices like the CB 3000/6000 range are very effective, but quite expensive, though cheap rip-offs would give you a cheaper option, albeit with some risk of personal damage as the plastics are not usually very good quality.

The obvious solution is to make sure your bondage prevents you touching the vital bits, or from rubbing against anything that might give sufficient stimulation to reach orgasm. Another approach is to use clothing and perhaps a suitable loose tube or padding to keep the penis from moving against anything - tight pants that keep the shaft down between the legs may work.

Or you could use something like a Kali's Ring - a spiked collar fitted over the penis shaft, the spikes being inward-pointing so an erection becomes very painful - you could make one using a cardboard or plastic tube with drawing pins taped in place, the points going through small holes in the tube - be warned, this could cause damage so don't try it for the first time when you are restrained!!!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JacksAdventures

Post by JacksAdventures »

Thank you for your help Ij!! I am going to fasion one out of some PVC piping :) Thank you very much!

I still don't think i;m going to invest in a cb6000 yet, due to the ridiculous prices! Which i'm sure you can understand :wink: The Kalis ring has gotten my attention also, i am going to read up on that! Thank you for making me feel welcome to this forum! Its nice having somewhere to go to share my thoughts/feelings. Since i only practice self bondage and have no interests in bondage with a partner, i don't think i;m going to tighten my binds, for obvious safety hazards :whip:

Thanks again for the help! I know this is slightly off topic, but is there a board to post your first experiences? Or would that be in the New comers board?

Only takes a gas mask, to make me happy :gag:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.

Use the search, there are a couple of detailed manuals for building a CD with pipetubing or other stuff avaiable.

Experiences should be shared in true stories, though you won't be whipped *jenny might beg to differ* if it is included in your introduction.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, try this...
A female style chastity belt...
It will cover everything "important"...
... Actualy... that would be an "athletic cup"...
Strap it on and it will keep you "hands-off"...
Make it too small and it would be more "fun"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
lj

Post by lj »

JacksAdventures wrote:
Thanks again for the help! I know this is slightly off topic, but is there a board to post your first experiences? Or would that be in the New comers board?

the "True Stories" board would be fine for you to tell all - as long as it is true ! there's another board for fiction :-)

or if you think it would be something others could try, then the "Self-bondage scenarios" board is good, though that tends to be without the personal stuff, more a guide to "how to do"
be a switch, double the fun :-)