A naive question ?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Boundtoplease

Re: A naive question ?

Post by Boundtoplease »

lj wrote:
Boundtoplease wrote:Hmmm I have started thinking about the piercing again
BTP

Just a note of caution, and I do not speak from personal knowledge but from seeing comments on the subject, a piercing takes a long time to heal and be ready for use, months as I understand it, rather than weeks! Not something to be done lightly, particularly under the influence of hormones. Do some research before you commit.

Noted my friend....noted.

BTP
Life is way too short, so whatever floats your boat..............do it and do it now!
johnnyc

Post by johnnyc »

i have the cb6000s, perfect fit, a bigger spacer or ring would be too tight/loose, but if i pull hard enough i can pull it off, followed by a lot of pain, any ideas?
lj

Post by lj »

johnnyc wrote:i have the cb6000s, perfect fit, a bigger spacer or ring would be too tight/loose, but if i pull hard enough i can pull it off, followed by a lot of pain, any ideas?
Don't pull :rofl:

serious answer. Get a properly sized metal device (I recommend the MatureMetal products . The CB series, and perhaps other plastic devices, have quite a lot of flexibility and so you can stretch the gap trapping your balls. With stainless steel and the right gap you don't get the choice.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MKu

Post by MKu »

When using my CB6000 i began with a ring that was too small. Every erection i had in sleep was very painfully because the strain produced on the ring blocked the reflux of blood and it took a lot of cooling to make the erection go away. At daytime there was no problem with erections. Because of more movement the reflux was never completly blocked. It took me some painful nights to solve the mystery and exchange the ring for a larger one. Later, on accident, i used the smaller ring again. That was the last time i could use the smaller ring because this time the strain of the erection forced the ring open.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.