A naive question ?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Pamelacd

A naive question ?

Post by Pamelacd »

Sorry if this seems an odd question, but we all need to ask questions now and then.

How are the CB "X"000 series cock harness / cages supposed to work ?

Is it the fact that the cock is restrained, that stops it getting erect ?, or does it just become so painful to get erect, when in a cage , that any erection drops off again ?
Just trying to sort out what would best suit my needs.

Thanks
Jadit

Re: A naive question ?

Post by Jadit »

Chastity belts don't prevent erection, they only make it smaller (cage sized). Actually my recent experience with CB6000 was that the cage was completely filled for whole weekend. In that way you could say that you are in erect more than you normally are. It's not painful, more like teasingly pleasurable.

But there are times you get a little softer, depending on settings and everything, you can get so soft that you can slip penis out of the cage. But you shouldn't be able to slip the balls out. That's the painful part of male chastity... If you try to make yourself come or slip balls out of it, you will experience unimaginable pain. I tried... be sure you have key to the lock next to you, if you want to test it.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Jadit wrote:... you can get so soft that you can slip penis out of the cage. But you shouldn't be able to slip the balls out ...
personally, i have still never been able to make that happen. until someone can demonstrate it standing in front of me i maintain the opinion that that means it was not sized and fit properly. most of the devices come with multiple pieces that allow for playing with different combinations, and it takes quite some time and experimenting to find the best possible. some of the devices like the CB6000 have an optional "short" cage while others like the Bon4 have an optional "long" cage. then there are spacers and ring sizes to play with to find the proper fit.

it stops the erection in a sense that there is no place for the erection to be, but technically it is not really stopped, and if the device is not fit properly your erection could either pop the device off or make your toolbox purple.

if it is a topic you wish to persue i wrote [what i think are] two decent articles about various aspects of chastity devices. warning, both of these links contain photos of penis in chastity.

dealing with morning wood
https://the.tiesthatbind.me/2012/06/sle ... ning-wood/

comparing a cb to a bon4
https://the.tiesthatbind.me/2012/10/why ... he-cb6000/

also on the sidebar there if you click the CB6000 or the BON4 tags then "Show Full Gallery" you will be presented with many photos of various things like what it looks like when its too tight or too loose. should help identify problems before they occur.
gemt

Post by gemt »

My issue has been that with too big a ring the whole thing just flops forward when soft.
With too small a ring, my general shape tends to force the ring forward when hardening, same result but much more painful.
Yes, if I'm being directly attentive I can control this, but that isn't always possible.
That defines two consecutive ring sizes in the pack.
Too much loob, and out I come again.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i generally never lube the ring just for that reason. only the inside of the tube. perhaps try the smaller ring and tie the device around your waist like this. [warning, penis] http://tumblr.tiesthatbind.me/post/36354124314/019311 i use a ribbon that matches whatever outfit lol. but it holds it firmly against the body so that the erection base bulge doesn't push it away. you could also try wearing tight panties instead they also hold it firmly against the body.
lj

Post by lj »

from my experience with the CB6000S, you need to get both ring diameter and the ring/tube spacing right. If you do, at least as far as I am concerned, you are in it to stay!

If you get an erection, this applies tension on the balls, and pressure on the shaft, neither of which are comfortable but not painful. Some while ago I had a CB3000 and the "points of intrigue" as well. With these fitted, an erection was excruciating :shock: I have made a set of points for the CB6000, but so far My Lady has not required me to fit them - a tease and denial scene could be interesting ( a useful word, "interesting " ! )

The choice of the "S" version is because i am a "grower", the shaft length and diameter increases considerably with an erection, as opposed to the "shower" whose shaft hardly extends but increases in diameter - so again a choice of tube size is necessary to obtain the right discomfort during an erection.

As far as the OP's question, a CB makes an orgasm tricky if not impossible, hence you pass orgasm control to the keyholder/Domme. In general use, the CB is simply a reminder of this, a low-level stimulus. An erection will be limited and uncomfortable (in absence of "points")

The cage type of device, often metal, may have a different effect, as these are sometimes fitted with internal spikes and are clearly only suitable for play on a short-term basis. Devices like the CB series are suitable for long-term use.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
gemt

Post by gemt »

bobbi wrote:i generally never lube the ring just for that reason. only the inside of the tube. perhaps try the smaller ring and tie the device around your waist like this. [warning, penis] http://tumblr.tiesthatbind.me/post/36354124314/019311 i use a ribbon that matches whatever outfit lol. but it holds it firmly against the body so that the erection base bulge doesn't push it away. you could also try wearing tight panties instead they also hold it firmly against the body.
Yes, tight panties can help, except they push the bottom end of the tube down, pushing the top up and out.
The most comfortable I have found was to insert the waist band of a gaffe behind the padlock, but then this partially defeats the point in play for me that I am unfettered except for the infernal device - naked, or immodestly clothed, but unable to perform. I may have to invest in a full belt at some point.
The issue with lubrication is any longer-term (i.e a long weekend) wear. Unlubed, we don't stay down the length of the tube, lubed and the lube eventually gets onto the rings.
I can certainly get more than enough stimulation from that 1-2 inches movement.
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

bobbi wrote:i generally never lube the ring just for that reason. only the inside of the tube. perhaps try the smaller ring and tie the device around your waist like this. [warning, penis] http://tumblr.tiesthatbind.me/post/36354124314/019311 i use a ribbon that matches whatever outfit lol. but it holds it firmly against the body so that the erection base bulge doesn't push it away. you could also try wearing tight panties instead they also hold it firmly against the body.
Thankyou for your inputs Bobbi. I must admit that I follow your site with interest and enjoy the pics. Hard to pic faves, but I've been looking round for furry leg warmers and a tail !!! hehe
Boundtoplease

Post by Boundtoplease »

Hi I have tried plenty of various trapped ball devices and can slip out of all of them. Thinking that it was down to ring size etc I tried customising the various ring sizes still no avail. Finally I found a large padlock and locked this around my cock and balls and I had to close the shackle very carefully pulling skin out of the way so it did not get pinched. I had to squeeze the locked closed with a lof of force, the final click made me think there is absolutely know way out of this without the key. I knew it could not stay on as it was so tight it would probably cut off circulation, using some soap I eventually got my cock out, of course it was difficult but I managed it. There was no way though I could get the lock off my balls though, not one of them would go through the locked shackle! So IMHO trapped ball devices (for me) suck.

Even thinking about custom unit from Mature Metal came with the advise that if you really try hard enough and without a piercing you WILL be able to pull out. I would love a decent trapped ball device as they are so discreet, a full belt would be more secure but tactile friends would soon have me found out. So a piercing......ooooowwww!

BTP
Life is way too short, so whatever floats your boat..............do it and do it now!
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

Pamelacd wrote: Thankyou for your inputs Bobbi. I must admit that I follow your site with interest and enjoy the pics. Hard to pic faves, but I've been looking round for furry leg warmers and a tail !!! hehe
Bobbi showed how to make those a while back, not sure if it was posted here on Ties that Bind Me
Boundtoplease wrote: Even thinking about custom unit from Mature Metal came with the advise that if you really try hard enough and without a piercing you WILL be able to pull out. I would love a decent trapped ball device as they are so discreet, a full belt would be more secure but tactile friends would soon have me found out. So a piercing......ooooowwww!

BTP
I can imagine getting the piercing itself is less painful that the fellow who posted on here about ripping it out with his CB device
lj

Post by lj »

Boundtoplease wrote: Even thinking about custom unit from Mature Metal came with the advise that if you really try hard enough and without a piercing you WILL be able to pull out. I would love a decent trapped ball device as they are so discreet, a full belt would be more secure but tactile friends would soon have me found out. So a piercing......ooooowwww!

BTP
I think this dilemma highlights the problem of chastity - short of castration (no, please don't even think about it! ) a combination of determination, ingenuity and lube will allow the escape of the penis from any of the ball-trap devices, allowing a perhaps uncomfortable orgasm. I understand replacing the penis in the tube may be more difficult than getting it out. I suspect a good vibrator might well allow an orgasm of sorts inside a full-cover device, but have no experience on which to base that.

I read somewhere, in connection with the Mature Metal devices, that limiting an erection to less than about 40% prevents an orgasm, which is why they use accurate measurements to get the optimal fit - I'll let you know if that is true when mine arrives soon :lol:

There are various accessories for the CB devices (and the MM ones) to make it much more difficult to extract the penis from the tube, although the metal devices like MM guarantee that's all that will escape unless you are prepared to crush a ball or two :shock:

Which brings me on to the conclusion that for any form of chastity, whilst an ultimately inescapable device is a possible goal, realistically you have to look at why you are doing it in the first place. For me, it is a symbol of my devotion to My Lady, my submission to her, and a reminder that my orgasms are under her control. As I am not locked up all the time, much of my chastity depends on my honour. Consequently, whilst it might be possible for me to escape, I wouldn't even think of trying. For those following chastity as a solo activity, why would you cheat yourself ?

Of course, I can answer that in another way - if I am placed in bondage, I need to know I really can't escape by my own efforts and am dependant on my bondage partner, hence the goal of an inescapable device.
Boundtoplease

Post by Boundtoplease »

lj wrote:

"Of course, I can answer that in another way - if I am placed in bondage, I need to know I really can't escape by my own efforts and am dependant on my bondage partner, hence the goal of an inescapable device."

Exactly how I see it, if and when I get a new partner and she insists on the piercing I might consider it and then it really woiuld be difficult to escape without destroying the advice. To me being 'secure' means exactly that SECURE!

I have seen a device that would be pretty much impossible to remove once fitted and locked on, without doubt you would need some kind of cutting machine perhaps a 'Dremel'? The design of the devicethough dictates you will undoubtedly be burnt when the metal is being cut so you would be left in terrible pain and probably permanent scarring......more than enough to deter attempting to cut the device off your member, to me that would be perfect but oh that piercing................ :cry:

Also if sized correctly i.e. when you are in a completely flaccid state which is very difficult to achieve because 'things happen' as soon as you start thinking about why you are measuring yourself, but once the correct measurements are collected then even the mildest stimulation will be met with a constricting steel wall, no erection no orgasm....well it is for me 8>(

The other issue for me is once in bondage I will fight heaven and earth to get free, to the point of exhaustion!

BTP
Life is way too short, so whatever floats your boat..............do it and do it now!
lj

Post by lj »

Boundtoplease wrote:

Also if sized correctly i.e. when you are in a completely flaccid state which is very difficult to achieve because 'things happen' as soon as you start thinking about why you are measuring yourself, but once the correct measurements are collected then even the mildest stimulation will be met with a constricting steel wall, no erection no orgasm....well it is for me 8>(

BTP
Again, from experience getting the measurements for my JailBird from Mature Metals, it was quite easy, because you take the measurements on many occasions to get an average and the novelty wears off ! In my case, I had a pretty good idea for the base ring as I have worn a CB6000S many times, and the ring on that is about right - checked using the sizing rings Mature Metals can supply. The CB also gives a good clue to length, and as I have been locked in often enough, I know where I "end up" when fully relaxed, plus I have used a finger as a ruler an several occasions after urinating, again fully relaxed (I'm a "grower" so a finger is an OK ruler!) and keeping a couple of sizing rings in a pocket allows easy checking of penis diameter whilst relaxed. At least, thats' what I did, again I'll have to wait until it arrives to see if I'm right!

The only problem I can see is getting the damn thing on in the first place, as all the manipulation to insert the bits is inevitably going to get it a bit excited :shock:
Boundtoplease

Post by Boundtoplease »

Hmmm I have started thinking about the piercing again :shock: , to be locked even if I did put it on myself (no partner) and perhaps left the key at my other garage so if I wanted it off during the evening night it would mean a drive of some 5-6 km, the chance of being stopped after dark is very high by the local police, perhaps a strip search by one of the female cops complete with cuffs :lol: Hmmm, got to think about it, perhaps in the summer I will visit a piercing parlour in another town where I am not known and 'go for it'....but ooooo....oooww.

Want it oh soooo bad.

BTP
lj

Post by lj »

Boundtoplease wrote:Hmmm I have started thinking about the piercing again
BTP

Just a note of caution, and I do not speak from personal knowledge but from seeing comments on the subject, a piercing takes a long time to heal and be ready for use, months as I understand it, rather than weeks! Not something to be done lightly, particularly under the influence of hormones. Do some research before you commit.