Chastity predicament

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
hit2win

Chastity predicament

Post by hit2win »

Just read "Revenge of the Keyholder" with great interest. A mistress who caught her sub cheating with an emergency key, cuffs him spread eagle to a bed with a thread in his hand. The other end of the thread holds the key to his cuffs, but also a very large heavy ice cube. She uses slow setting epoxy to seal his belt and lock, inserting a badly deformed key into the lock. He has to decide to pull the string early, risk breaking the thread and never getting out, or waiting and possibly having the epoxy set anyhow. I love predicament self bondage and this story was way too hot. Can anybody come up with ideas to create a scenario/dare for me to try??
anna
Site Admin

Re: Chastity predicament

Post by anna »

hit2win wrote:He has to decide to pull the string early, risk breaking the thread and never getting out, or waiting and possibly having the epoxy set anyhow.
hit2win wrote:Can anybody come up with ideas to create a scenario/dare for me to try??
I suggest that any suggested scenarios should be free of the getting stuck for ever risk.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
hit2win

Re: Chastity predicament

Post by hit2win »

Thanks Anna, I should have clarified. I've used dripping wax on the belt lock, wrapped the lock in metal foil tape, even tried the epoxy thing with a cheap knock off the the cb3000. Do not want to be stuck in bondage, but not opposed to have to someday destroy a chastity device to play out a scenario (assuming I lose the predicament). I have severa devicesl, including the cb3000's and the Chinese knock off of a metal belt sold on Ebay. I wouldn't risk the Neosteel hip belt, but lets face it, the cheap ones can be defeated and replaced. I just like making it much more difficult to get out. Not looking for the JB Weld response, but rather something that would create the "challenge" or "predicament". I once put on the cb3000 and wrapped it with a fiberglass cast bandage to enclose it. That took some time to get out of, but was able to save the cb3000.