Cock Cage rotating problem

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ChastityMan1001

Cock Cage rotating problem

Post by ChastityMan1001 »

Hi All,

I'm trying to be in permanent chastity but the problem I have is that when flaccid, the cock cage & the scrotum ring rotate 45 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise which makes it extremely painful and difficult to remain in.

Has anyone encountered this or does anyone have an tips on how to stop it happening?

I am using the smallest ring possible for my size and I am only applying lubricant to the cage, not the ring.

Hopefully someone has some advice.

Thanks.
bobbi

Re: Cock Cage rotating problem

Post by bobbi »

which device are you using?

i have never experienced that with the cb6000 nor the bon4.
ChastityMan1001

Hi,

Thanks for the response. It is a CB6000. Perhaps I should try to fit into a smaller ring?
MikeIndy

Post by MikeIndy »

If you want long term. Consider a Lori's tube. I have one and it's fantastic. Having a PA makes it really secure and it won't rotate.
-M
Creative

Post by Creative »

ChastityMan1001 wrote:Hi All,

I'm trying to be in permanent chastity but the problem I have is that when flaccid, the cock cage & the scrotum ring rotate 45 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise which makes it extremely painful and difficult to remain in.

Has anyone encountered this or does anyone have an tips on how to stop it happening?

I am using the smallest ring possible for my size and I am only applying lubricant to the cage, not the ring.

Hopefully someone has some advice.

Thanks.
That it rotates a little i think is quite normal, but 45d is a lot.
Try getting a tighter fit, smaller ring and spacer.
As long as comfortable of course.

Pants might also play a role, if i wear tight jeans then it moves a lot.
tutor

Post by tutor »

10 or 15 degrees is pretty normal when I wore the cb6s it would rotate quite a bit if I remember right. With the jailbird I use it seems to only turn a small bit. It might also be the weight of the lock causing the cage to rotate, you might want to try one of the plastic locks and see if it still moves.
Tutor
ChastityMan1001

Thanks for the feedback - I do wear tight jeans so that may not be helping, the padlock itself is quite light.

I'm just coming to the end of a 7 day session (Using a picture of lockbox combination + computer programme I wrote to encrypt the image until the release time - might make a public version if theres demand!). So I will be released sometime tomorrow, but everytime I check a random amount of time is added on :mrgreen:

After a week in chastity, it is insane, I don't know how people can last months and even year(s). If I see a girl in the street now with a skirt on it's almost impossible to avoid the very painful erection, the old morning wood is extremely painful too. I guess I may learn to control it over time.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

I had same sort of rotating problem on original CB-6000, maybe 35-40 degrees? In addition to that i get stuck to the base, i mean really as far back as it can be, because the device moves forward. At the same time it causes more stretch to the sacks. Happens with smallest ring i can use too, so that put me off the whole chastity device subject. Expected behavior is that the cage is used in its entirety, but that's never happening, and i do have alot of lube in it.
ChastityMan1001

Jadit wrote:I had same sort of rotating problem on original CB-6000, maybe 35-40 degrees? In addition to that i get stuck to the base, i mean really as far back as it can be, because the device moves forward. At the same time it causes more stretch to the sacks. Happens with smallest ring i can use too, so that put me off the whole chastity device subject. Expected behavior is that the cage is used in its entirety, but that's never happening, and i do have alot of lube in it.
Couldn't have put it better myself, that's exactly what happens.
ChastityMan1001

Using the smallest spacer seems to have fixed the problem :)

Now I can be locked up permanently with comfort (until I see a beautiful woman!)

Thanks for the help.
Creative

Post by Creative »

ChastityMan1001 wrote:Thanks for the feedback - I do wear tight jeans so that may not be helping, the padlock itself is quite light.

I'm just coming to the end of a 7 day session (Using a picture of lockbox combination + computer programme I wrote to encrypt the image until the release time - might make a public version if theres demand!). So I will be released sometime tomorrow, but everytime I check a random amount of time is added on :mrgreen:

After a week in chastity, it is insane, I don't know how people can last months and even year(s). If I see a girl in the street now with a skirt on it's almost impossible to avoid the very painful erection, the old morning wood is extremely painful too. I guess I may learn to control it over time.
The pain is usually due to a to long tube (not much you can do about that apart from getting a custom fitted cage).
What might help do is putting some Vaseline on your balls before going to bed. It helped me making the burning pain in the balls from the morning wood be a lot less.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

ChastityMan1001 wrote:Using the smallest spacer seems to have fixed the problem :)
I put smallest spacer too last night (17 hours ago), and it's still on. Been very comfortable, no pain in the balls at all. But other thing i did was to use tight underpants :P That prevents much of it's ability to fall down, and instead is pushed towards my body.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Tight pants help with my problems with the device moving forward and revealing plenty of sensitive area. (Yes I have tried lots of lube)
I am surprised that there is no secondary waist strap or harness available on the market to hold the CB range in place?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

gemt wrote:I am surprised that there is no secondary waist strap or harness available on the market to hold the CB range in place?
a spool of ribbon costs 2 USD from your local almost-anywhere general store.

warning, links contain penis (mine) (and in chastity).

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhl5cEOVG1r6qwqv.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9ww ... 1_1280.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb56p ... o1_500.jpg

i buy different colours to match different outfits even.
gemt

Post by gemt »

bobbi wrote:
gemt wrote:I am surprised that there is no secondary waist strap or harness available on the market to hold the CB range in place?
a spool of ribbon costs 2 USD from your local almost-anywhere general store.

warning, links contain penis (mine) (and in chastity).

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhl5cEOVG1r6qwqv.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9ww ... 1_1280.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb56p ... o1_500.jpg

i buy different colours to match different outfits even.
I have tried that, and it does giove the proper sissy look... but found it difficult to get the correct tension such that it doesn't either disconnect when you slacken, or pull the unit up when you straighten.
Also, you can't really incorporate it into the locking mechanism.