Main key lost

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Jadit

Main key lost

Post by Jadit »

Isn't it exciting forgetting where you put the key to your chastity device :rofl:
CB6000 been on since saturday maybe... I know its not too long yet, and i have (should have :shock: ) an extra key in unopened letter in mailbox. Still unsure what i'm gonna do, but just getting hornier thinking about it. Have searched about every hide i could think of... and it was painful in the morning. Had to put glide on real good.

edit: Oh, i guess the interesting thing about it is, if i don't find they key. I'll be having no backup in the future if i go rely on the extra key. Just a thought... What tool will i need to break CB? :P I have used superglue in sections i considered even a little fragile (i mean not glueing pieces together, just strengthening them, when they were all pieces laying separately on table). It is not going to break or come off without some tool. Now that i think about it, the little plastic piece around the white stick connecting lock, would pretty well deny most cut attempts.
Veronica

Re: Main key lost

Post by Veronica »

your painful in the morning problem is solved a few threads down http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =20&t=6109 now you won't have to be in a panic finding the key! :lol:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

LDtheDL wrote:your painful in the morning problem is solved a few threads down http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =20&t=6109 now you won't have to be in a panic finding the key! :lol:
Maybe you missed that i have made comments in that thread too :P There were some useful hints indeed. Using tighter underwear to push device up is nice tip i haven't thought much. Sometimes i sleep without any...

I went and used backup key earlier today. Maybe i should consider finding the smaller cage. Normal version makes a noticable bulge in pants, so i can't wear them outside much, and definitely not in work/school like situation :oops:
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi Jadit,

sorry for asking (I have no chastity-device): Why don't you just go to any hardware-store and buy another lock that fits in your device? Or ask a locksmith for a copy of your spare key?
If it comes to breaking stuff I'd prefer the cheapest part, which would be the lock.

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
lj

Post by lj »

Have to say I'm a little puzzled by the OP's dilemma (apart from getting another lock, as suggested).

A CB6000 is simply removed by breaking the central pin, the one the lock goes through - it is only polycarbonate, so a file can easily be used to remove the protruding tip and release the padlock hasp. Of course, you then need to get a replacement pin for future use.

This does rather expose the limitation of solo chastity, unless you go to a stainless steel version, and even that is susceptible to a suitable abrasive, though you might regard that as a bit risky! There are stories of unbreakable titanium devices, but these would be seriously expensive.

In our use of a chastity device, it is more a reminder and evidence than an actual preventer - if I came home with it in pieces, My Lady would know I had removed it deliberately, and could reasonably ask why. This almost happened once, when one testicle slipped through the ring when I was many miles from home - I found I could not return it to its rightful place without considerable pain, and the other remained firmly secured - so when I got home, rather uncomfortably, I was able to show her what had happened.

In much the same way, solo enforced chastity is 90% mental, 10% enforced by a device.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

CaptainJoe wrote:Why don't you just go to any hardware-store and buy another lock that fits in your device? Or ask a locksmith for a copy of your spare key?
If it comes to breaking stuff I'd prefer the cheapest part, which would be the lock.
Actually last time i was shopping in town, i came across a lock small enough to fit in the pin. They're for travelling suitcases... and there's actually few more fun things for them :twisted: Decided not to buy at this time though.

Yeah i was thinking the lock would be best thing to break, however i don't have anything that can dig in metal.
lj wrote:A CB6000 is simply removed by breaking the central pin, the one the lock goes through - it is only polycarbonate, so a file can easily be used to remove the protruding tip and release the padlock hasp. Of course, you then need to get a replacement pin for future use.
In much the same way, solo enforced chastity is 90% mental, 10% enforced by a device.
I'm no carpenter, i don't have a file :lol: But i guess that could break it. Maybe i'll consider the metal cutter someday though.

These considered, and as things are and if i don't have access to key, it'd be 95% enforced by device. With current tools like normal scissors or knife i don't think i'd do more than cause injuries.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Jadit wrote:I'm no carpenter, i don't have a file
I'm not in any of the trades, and you wouldn't believe the tools I have. Even worse, my gender is not usually associated with tool use (unless you're counting hair dryers, nail polish brushes and the like). If one would judge my occupation by the tools I have, I would be a mechanic, carpenter, machinist... :shock: I just learned how to use them. And believe me, there have been many, many occasions where I would have been up a creek without a paddle without those useful items.

I'll stop here before I go into a rant.
Jadit wrote:With current tools like normal scissors or knife i don't think i'd do more than cause injuries.
As one other member here has said, don't do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

So i found the key then.. :o In the most obvious place i had already checked over 3 times, in the most used bag. I shook it upside down and stuff before but it just didn't fall or make itself show up, until 1 day. Mysterious...