Cock Cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
DrJeckyl2

Cock Cage

Post by DrJeckyl2 »

Does anyone know how "good" a cock cage is ??
(as sold on MaleChastityNow.com)
There is a similar and much cheaper one at DHGate.com (pg 8 the last I checked)
lj

Re: Cock Cage

Post by lj »

might help if you put links to these products ?

I did a quick google search and found avery expensive ($290) cock-cage made from thick stainless steel wire for the first. The second came up with a Chinese trading site plus a list of very negative comments about its honesty. I'd personally be very wary about dealing with the Chinese sites, I got ripped off buying (unsuccessfully) for my business - never use Western Union as a transfer method, once the money has gone you have no come-back if the seller is dishonest, and a seller insisting on this method is, IMHO, flagging up their probable dishonesty - credit cards are perfectly legitimate and most traders accept them and you have the fall-back with the card company.

I have seen similar products for less than £25, although not custom-made. I know you can get very good custom chastity devices for around £100-150, although these are more of the ring plus sheath type, a bit like the CB6000. A lot depends upon whether you are after something for short-term play or for long-term wear.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Yes, I highly recommend; Mature Metal website, and their "Jailbird" model cock cage, and their whole website! Great stuff that really works and is dedicated. Have you read my post on chastity - "Metal chastity?"
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

... As I have been "locked up," and loving it, and can tell you about it, as in my many posts in "Metal Chastity." Good luck!
Creative

Post by Creative »

hanscuff wrote:Yes, I highly recommend; Mature Metal website, and their "Jailbird" model cock cage, and their whole website! Great stuff that really works and is dedicated. Have you read my post on chastity - "Metal chastity?"
Totally agree.
Its not cheap, but you'd never need to buy a other one.
And its much more comfortable aswell since its custom made.

Aldo you can cheat in the jailbird if you don't have to thick fingers :whip: