allways wondered about carlilock .....

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ponylady

allways wondered about carlilock .....

Post by ponylady »

... what would happen to you guys & gals in chastity if the website crashes or vanishes
while you're still locked up ?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
[
lockedAndGagged

Re: allways wondered about carlilock .....

Post by lockedAndGagged »

Those of us who can take a saw to our devices would find a way out. Certain belts, however, may present a significantly higher difficulty... :wink:
*Click*
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

Try out all combinations? It will take a while, but better that then being locked up forever.
lj

Post by lj »

I tried several combination locks but hvae never found one I can't unlock without the combination - just apply gentle opening tension and rotate the dials gently and feel the slight change in position when the correct number is found on each dial.

Perhaps I have just used the wrong locks ?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

lj wrote:I tried several combination locks but hvae never found one I can't unlock without the combination - just apply gentle opening tension and rotate the dials gently and feel the slight change in position when the correct number is found on each dial.

Perhaps I have just used the wrong locks ?
Maybe. I've tried that with more than one lock, but it works very rarely. The cheaper the lock is, the easier it is to crack-open.
I've even have some padlocks where I just have to put in tweezers and they open :shock:
Figured that out when I used the wrong key and it still opened :mrgreen:
crazy

Post by crazy »

Can somebody explain me how carlilock works? I clicked a little bit around it but didn't find the answer. I assume it stores key combinations to your locks and only gives it to you after some time, but how is it possible for it to know the combination while you don't know it at the same time? Or is it just honor system?
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

crazy wrote:Can somebody explain me how carlilock works? I clicked a little bit around it but didn't find the answer. I assume it stores key combinations to your locks and only gives it to you after some time, but how is it possible for it to know the combination while you don't know it at the same time? Or is it just honor system?
As I understand it, you give it a photo of the lock in the open position. So you set a random combination, take the photo, upload it and destroy all copies you have, all without looking at the combination. Then you apply the lock (still without looking at the combo), and spin the rings.

When the time is up, you can view the picture to see the combination.

Then just hope that it's not blurry ...
Lethias

Post by Lethias »

That sounds like the basis for a wonderful story, perhaps?
sadisticflipside

Post by sadisticflipside »

I sincerely doubt the site would vanish with no ability to release. They'd warn people, and let people get their pictures. It would be somewhat funny if the owners decided to take the site down for a day just to see what happened.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Careful with the photo. You have to propably verify that you took it right, not just posting the pic without looking. I have tried 2 different cameras so far, and can't take a picture of a combination lock so that numbers would still be recognizable. Well, my mobile cam was only 3.2 Megapixels, maybe more than that would be better.

So afterall went with the 4 direction "arrow" lock with x-length (currently 9) sequence. It's just too big to be locked in chastity belt straight, but you can use it to lock the key away. Put key in a small keyring and superglue/weld the ring so that it won't open. Now you can send that sequence to carlilock, or just software timelock. Maybe both, so 1 is for backup.
djbobo

when things go wrong...

Post by djbobo »

I started 6 hours session, with no max time :cry: and in less than 10hrs received 8 votes, 3 penalty and now over 30hrs remains!
I just wonder how long dose it take to get free? members keep voting and times up and then more votes! infernal circle.
who can I get hell out of it?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

djbobo wrote:with no max time
There's your problem.
djbobo wrote:how long dose it take to get free?
Very long. Consequence of the aforementioned problem.
djbobo wrote:who can I get hell out of it?
I'd answer the question if I understood it. Could you have meant "How the hell do I get out of it?"... In that case, I can only offer that most people end up wanting to get out of things that they purposely and knowingly got themselves into. You're basically on your own. I suggest power tools. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
djbobo

Post by djbobo »

Thanks Jenny, sorry about my bad English :oops:
I can't use power tools. It's stainless.
sadisticflipside

Post by sadisticflipside »

If you set a max, your session will not go beyond it. If you set an emergency release keyword, you can use that once your release before time is passed. If you have a member vote set you can turn that off. I suppose you could ask members here to vote you down from the member vote page but who knows if they would listen. :) if nothing else, there is the emergency release or premium membership.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Like any other "release" mechanism, you have to test Carlilock before actual use aswell. As far as i have seen its voting options, they go "Add more time" or "Have small change to reduce a little, or add alot".