Carlilock for a (hopefully) better cause

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
troopmoo

Carlilock for a (hopefully) better cause

Post by troopmoo »

So here goes...

http://carlilock.com/friends.php?wearer ... o&id=34616

The point of this is beyond kink. I've been dropping weight and getting in shape, and I'm currently hanging at 242. I will be in the belt until the timer runs out or until I hit 235 on the scale. After I achieve this, I will allow myself a chance for release, but only through numbing cream, double condoms and only 20 seconds for each pound shed (so 2 minutes and 20 seconds). I will then move on to the next goal post, and so on. I want to try to use the denial as motivation...hopefully I'm on the right track. I feel this is a very attainable goal, but I also feel this is only possible if it involves all areas of my life.

I'll add that my longest period in the belt was about 4 1/2 weeks and I aborted after having a release in the belt. I hope to not go for that long this time around, but if that's what it takes to achieve my goals, then so be it.

I've been reading the posts on this board for many years but only recently became a member. I trust that feedback will be honest and kind, and I look forward to your support.
troopmoo

Re: Carlilock for a (hopefully) better cause

Post by troopmoo »

Still going. Below 240, but this is so much more difficult than I thought it was going to be.