Actually surprised!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bdsm984

Actually surprised!

Post by bdsm984 »

So, some time ago, I got a CB6000, which some of you might remember me posting about. In order for serious chastity-play to begin, my partner said I had to get used to the device first.
I couldn't get used to the device because the backrings kept breaking on me, for some weird reason. However, I am now securely locked in (and have been, at time of writing, for at least 5 hours).

She's going to have a surprise when she comes home, having her partner all locked up and waiting for her. That'll be another 3 hours in, so that'd mean a full 8 hours today (or even longer if she so decides).
Wish me luck?
lj

Re: Actually surprised!

Post by lj »

did you get a "proper" CB6000, not a"clone" ?

if the cost was less than about £100 or equivalent, then it was probably a copy made of acrylic, not polycarbonate. I have bought a cheap one and while it let me find out what it was like, it also broke. The "real" ones don't break unless you use a lot of force - I've been locked into mine for at least two weeks at a time.

You will need to use some lubrication, as otherwise you will suffer some unpleasant effects, a burning sensation around the ring area. I use Johnsons "Baby Gel", which works for more than 24 hours.

Be careful what you wish for ! Reality can be quite a surprise.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bdsm984

Re: Actually surprised!

Post by bdsm984 »

I've spoken to the people where I ordered the CB6000, they say they only sell the real products. They also get a lot of customers calling/coming back for new rings. So I don't know what the deal is exactly.
To deal with the burning I took a proper skincare lotion, but it didn't really keep the ring from chafing altogether.

The best thing is, I was locked in for about 8 to 9 hours, at the end my partner said she was proud of me. Which is a good feeling after being locked up for some hours.. ^^; We'll see where it goes.