Preventing Masturbation During Self-Bondage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Uus

Preventing Masturbation During Self-Bondage

Post by Uus »

I find that it is far too easy to masturbate during self-bondage. Even in a tight hogtie, where it is impossible to reach the genitals, merely squirming around on the floor for long enough is sufficient to achieve an orgasm, at least for us males. I have tried using an athletic cup to make it impossible to masturbate during a self-bondage session, but it does not seem to work.

Has anyone had any success completely denying masturbation during bondage or self-bondage sessions. Keep in mind I am only interested in denying masturbation during the session when I have essentially no use of my hands, arms or legs, so its not like I need to secure anything with a lock of other mechanism. I just need to prevent myself from masturbating when I am essentialy helpless in every other way, but have found no good ways to achieve this.
lj

Re: Preventing Masturbation During Self-Bondage

Post by lj »

I think you will find it very difficult to masturbate if you are chained with your hands over your head, your ankles kept apart with a leg spreader, in the middle of a room...

naked and spread-eagled face up on a bed...

it's all about arranging the restraints so you can't provide any stimulation to the vital bits.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
dracae

Re: Preventing Masturbation During Self-Bondage

Post by dracae »

Hehe that was actually the main reason I got interested in chastity, but then I started locking myself up longer. Now I am always locked in my My-Steel chastity belt when doing selfbondage. That prevents me from masturbating and keeps me constantly horny all the time.