carlilock

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
stephanie

carlilock

Post by stephanie »

Hi all. I did it again, and I request all interested parties to do what you think best.
http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?wearer=stephanie
Uncut

Re: carlilock

Post by Uncut »

hawk32

Post by hawk32 »

Just signed up and locked myself in! I'm really nervous about this, I haven't be locked up for more than a day in... well, never I suppose!
Can someone please click my link so I can get out sooner rather than later?
Pretty Please!
EDIT: removed link. Thanks!
Last edited by hawk32 on 05 Aug 2012, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.
hawk32

Post by hawk32 »

Thanks to whoever clicked the link! I'm in your debt!
Right now I'm sooo ready to be let out, but I still have a few more days. I must have made every rookie mistake possible, because the time jumped from what I was expecting to the maximum within a few hours. I also managed to accrue a couple dozen penalties in that time :)
It was really terrifying and exhilarating at the same time to check my remaining time and see that it had jumped well past the maximum already.
sissy_maria1a

Post by sissy_maria1a »

hi there :hi:
my mistress :whip: says that this sissy slave :gag: would love :P fore some to wote me some ekstra time locked up :oops: http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... a&id=35075
i will gladly :) take the ekstra time i humbly asks fore it on my knees where i belong :gag:
Last edited by sissy_maria1a on 01 Sep 2012, 08:08, edited 2 times in total.
sissy_maria1a

Post by sissy_maria1a »

hi there
feel free to give me a line if you clik on the link id love to her from you :gag:
Lockedboy

Post by Lockedboy »

I have taken the plunge and I have found that is has all very quickly got out of hand. I am 12 hours in and have got member votes totalling 15 hours, 54 hours worth of punishment time (due to naively clicking options to see what they did). I also set the time remaining on tease so I have no idea when it will end, this along with 1 hit on the random extend option I did could mean very bad news.
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

Lockedboy wrote:I have taken the plunge and I have found that is has all very quickly got out of hand. I am 12 hours in and have got member votes totalling 15 hours, 54 hours worth of punishment time (due to naively clicking options to see what they did). I also set the time remaining on tease so I have no idea when it will end, this along with 1 hit on the random extend option I did could mean very bad news.
Yep, life in the fast lane. :P