Cant keep my pants on

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chastimpossible

Cant keep my pants on

Post by chastimpossible »

Hello!

Had to create a new account since i dont have my old email address anymore. Been just a reader of the forums for a long time, but now im facing a "problem" i believe i can find an answer from here.

how do i tape my cock and balls so i cant masturbate/touch them but i can still be "normally" for an hour or so. Reason im asking is that usually when i get back home from work, im horny as a rabbit. My girlfriend comes two hours after me and by that time i have usually masturbated myself and am not interested in sex anymore when she arrives. I would like to use tape or anything available at home, to prevent me from masturbating. Chastity devices are out of option, as my girlfriend has stated her mind about those... :)

- problem
lj

Re: Cant keep my pants on

Post by lj »

I'm probably looking at this the wrong way, but anything you apply yourself, and is removable by you in advance of your GF returning, cannot prevent masturbation.

Apart from will-power, a chastity device is the only option, locked on by your GF when she goes to work and unlocked when she chooses. You could try to persuade her of this route, perhaps, as you suggest she is against the idea, she may like the benefits of control ?
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

I can only agree with LJ, anything you can apply yourself can be taken off by you. So, the only options would be A) willpower or B) a chastity device.

What are her reasons for not wanting a chastity device in place, if I may ask?
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

yeah really. "im saving myself for you" is totes romantic and should totally change her mind about getting a chastity device for you.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Handcuffs...
You put them on when you first get home, and she has the key...
With your hands behind your back you arn't going to do anything...
Or, dog collar locked on, short chain to the cuffs in front...
If you can't reach it, you can't play with it, and you would still be able to get stuff done...

Last... too bad, if you played with yourself and she "wants it" when she gets home, then you better "satify" her somehow...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
SteelMan

Post by SteelMan »

Have you considered using a shoestring? Wrap it around the base of the cock a couple times, then bend it back and wrap the rest of the shoestring around the head. The cock should be bound in a "U" shape when finished, preventing you from attaining a full erection, and making partial erections quite uncomfortable.

Obviously, there are a lot of safety considerations that must not be overlooked. You would have to do extensive testing to make sure that the blood flow will not be cut off. Tying it too tightly is obviously a bad idea, but too loose may allow the shoestring to shift and possibly slip off - or worse, become entangled. There is also the issue of comfort, since the skin down there is significantly less tolerant to abrasion. It can become painful - and not in a good way. This is why I abandoned this particular method a few years ago - although depending on individual anatomy, pain tolerance, and shoestring choice...it might be practical.

I hear that they make specialized bondage tape, which sticks only to itself, not skin or hair. I have never experimented with it before, but if it works as advertised, it could be a much safer and less painful alternative to shoelaces.

Of course, any device which does not lock can be removed if your hands are free - so as Dark_Lizerd mentioned, handcuffs can be useful here. Unless you are freakishly flexible like me, and can reach around your torso while handcuffed and undo your pants.

If this is the case, you might try spread-eagling yourself to a bed, which would absolutely deny masturbation of any kind. The real danger here is Murphy's Law. If you plan to do this on a regular basis, things eventually and inevitably will go wrong - especially when every day is a very inoppurtune time for your girlfriend's car battery to die. An automatic timed release would be necessary, in addition to an instantaneous emergency release. If something goes wrong and the house catches fire, you can flee while handcuffed. The same cannot be said when spread-eagled.
Life is like a set of shackles. They may be cold, restricting, and unforgiving at times, but you can still have loads of fun.
hanscuff

Post by hanscuff »

Well, from my point of view, having a girlfriend that knowingly would be "ready," would be worth the 2 hour's wait. Unless I am missing something...Not having 2 hour's worth of wait I think is more of a issue here, as she should be "worth the wait"...
crazy

Post by crazy »

How about synchronizing your working hours?

Or, if that's not possible maybe you can go and wait for your girlfriend where she works? Waiting in public place should prevent you from masturbating :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Handcuffs...
You put them on when you first get home, and she has the key...
With your hands behind your back you arn't going to do anything...
Or, dog collar locked on, short chain to the cuffs in front...
If you can't reach it, you can't play with it, and you would still be able to get stuff done...
What he said, but make sure to lock your hands above your head or so you'd be in a standing position. Otherwise, who knows, you might get desperate/creative enough that you'll try to hump the floor with your hands behind your back. :rofl:
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)