A Step Too Far?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
jakkie

A Step Too Far?

Post by jakkie »

Found this while surfing - wonder if the regrets are there already?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LnoR2-S758-
Dark_Lizerd

Re: A Step Too Far?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I guess he is serious about not f***ing around again!!!
But I had 1 devious thought....
His hands but someone else "private parts"...
Drugged, out for now.... And what a surprize he's gona get when he wakes up!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

Ehm.. I hope I'm not the only one that thinks the guy is insane.. the only way he's ever going to get that off is by use of something like a grinder, with surgical precision... O.o
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Part of me thinks that it's a very elaborate prank and that the person who left a comment on the video and said it's real eboxy is a collaborator. Because, come on, nobody can be that stupid. :shock:

Another part of me, however, has a pretty low opinion of humanity and has no problem believing it at all...
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

Gabriel wrote:Another part of me, however, has a pretty low opinion of humanity and has no problem believing it at all...
The stupidity I've seen on the internet and heard in general.. Yes, I'm all with you on that.

I really HOPE for his sake that it's an elaborate prank, rather than reality.
Can you imagine having to take a rotary tool to your bits in order to get out? That's just too much, really.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

my favourite part is where he doesn't wait for the epoxy to dry, so now he has epoxy all over his balls.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Just a thought...
If he rushed through the vid, he may have time to remove everything before it sets...
But, I think the device would still be ruined with some epoxy that would get into the locking mechanism...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

right. if it really is the epoxy that it looks like it is, it will take like 24 hours just to begin to think about being cured. it is designed to bond metals and stuff, i remember my father [telling me he was] using it on aircraft.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

from the comments of the video:
I am NOT the one in the video. As far as I know...he remains locked up permanently. If you have any questions or want any more information I suggest you contact Mistress Sophia. It was for Mistress Sophia the slave permanently sealed his chastity. You can reach her at Fetlife <https://fetlife.com/users/290163>
[
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

^
i checked out her profile and oddly enough, it doesn't have a single mention of her permanent chastity slave, nor any pictures. And so the mystery remains unsolved. :wink: (Is this how bondage urban legends get started?)
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)