sleeping in male chastity and morning "wood"

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bobbi

sleeping in male chastity and morning "wood"

Post by bobbi »

this has been an interesting month. since summer as kicked in i've gotten more emails about chastity devices than ever, most of them dealing with sleeping in them and dealing with the potentially painful morning wood while during the getting-used-to-it period. my body is used to it but every now and then i still get the really tough mornings where i wake up in very persuasive discomfort that is really hard to make stop without taking the device off.

so, to provide a one stop shop for all those curious crossdressers, cucks, and slaves, inspired by my morning this morning, i present what turned out to be a freaking long blog post about how erections work, why chastity morning wood hurts so much, how to help relieve it, and how to help prevent it.

its rather long. and it has pictures of penis in chastity. i'd post the text here but the pictures are kind of important to the text, so instead i present to you this link with the aforementioned warning of penis. i think many people will find it informational! i hope so at least. lot of work went into this today.

https://the.tiesthatbind.me/2012/06/sle ... ning-wood/
Veronica

Re: sleeping in male chastity and morning "wood"

Post by Veronica »

well thought out and informative! thanks
bf750

Post by bf750 »

Hey bobbi

Thanks for that info. I have been wearing my jailbird for two weeks now and morning wood is getting easier for me. It seems like if I go #1 in the morning right away it helps with relieving the pressure. Is that normal?
Locked in a MM Jailbird
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bf750 wrote:Is that normal?
yep, i've noticed that helping sometimes. though i cannot always until after the swelling goes away because of the holes not lining up. the bon4 doesn't give you much room for error lol.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

That is some issue for sure. My little problem with CB6000 is that the glide goes dry or something. My thingie retracts to the base of the device and doesn't come back anymore after some hours, even if it wants to get hard. That causes device to move a little forward and that's not nice for the sacks, or anything else.

I took ring size that feels most comfortable fit. Just 1 size smaller and it would be tight and almost unbearable. However my current size can be slipped off if i want to. However orgasm hurts if sacks are in between, and getting them out is much harder and painful, so i don't let myself out.

About glide, i have tried 2 products now. First water based, and later silicon based thin liquid. Neither of them seems to keep the slippery effect for what i'd like, at least 2-4 days straight. I suppose the silicon based is one i should be using here, but maybe put it on much more.
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

That has got to be the best article I've ever read on the subject.

Thank you.
It's not fun until you wish you'd never started!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Jadit wrote:My little problem with CB6000 ...
the standard cb6000 or the short cage? if the standard, do you normally fill it?

here is what i noticed, being a grower not a shower.

while completely at rest, i can snugly fit into the cb6000s and bon4 short. the photo of the bon4 where it was purple in the morning was with the short. what i noticed with the normal and long sizes is that exact problem you have. however, using the short instead eliminated the problem at all and i NEVER have to relube once it is on, and i wear 6 days a week. the 7th day is shave and release day. the erections in the shorts range from omgwanttocumnow to omghurts but in nearly all cases is insanely pleasurable. (with the exceptions of those morning woods)

if this case describes you, it may be worth looking into the shorter cages/tubes. if you are already in the shorts, then you're just going to have to carry a small pocket sized thing of lube with you, methinks. once you are used to it you shouldn't have to do it but once before bed time.

[update] that blog post. the first picture is the cb6000 normal, and it was holding back a nearly full erection. you can tell because the cage is filled and it is squishing out of the side air holes. during normal "travel size" mode the tip of it would sometimes not even touch the beginning of the widened "head" area of the device. without the device, well. fetlife has photos if you really wanted to know lol. the other two photos are the bon4 with the short cage. and even then sometimes it doesn't fully fill to the tip during normal mode.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Try using "Baby oil GEL" as a lube, and be sure to apply it to the ring as well as the tube. It lasts a long time, and will "burning" feeling you might get, which is caused by skin getting pinched because it can't slip against the ring.

Also, if you can get your balls out, you need to shorten the spacers between the ring and the cage.

I was locked for 92 straight days, with no release at all using this method.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
hawk32

Post by hawk32 »

one thing i just learned- tensing up large muscles for over 30 seconds draws blood away from the rest of the body... so when I woke up last night (actually closer to 5am) with some discomfort, I put one foot up on my dresser and tensed my thigh up, as if I was trying to step up onto it. It was strenuous, but after 30 seconds there was some slack in my cage and the discomfort was gone. I did it two more times just to get a little more "breathing room", and then I was able to get back to bed. Hope that helps someone :)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

thats a new one hawk, never heard of that though the logic makes biological sense. you could also get up and jog in place :D
dark_motif

Post by dark_motif »

Bobbi... the link no longer seems to work. Any chance you saved the information? I am dire need of some help.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm interested in it too in case you still have it.

@dark_motif, if you create a new post and ask your question, I'm sure we can help you too. Just make sure not to post images of your private parts as that is against forum rules.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

The text is readable through the internet archive "wayback machine": https://web.archive.org/web/20130307172 ... ning-wood/ (The pictures don't get archived because that would take too much space. NO! Digital space! Too many bits and bytes! You dirty bugger :whip: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

I've commented before, if the device fits properly, you don't get the problem at all (in my experience)

I used a CB6000S and found it very uncomfortable, particularly if an erection started at whatever time, for whatever reason. As a "grower" I expand a fair bit before I touch the sides/end of the CB6000S, by which time an erection and hence the blood pressure are well established and I get the "balls ripped off " sensation.

With the JailBIrd, custom sized to be a snug fit when fully relaxed, an attempt at an erection never gets past a feeling of slight pressure. so there is no discomfort. I also don't use any lubricant as that isn't required either. Down-side is custom stainless steel is more expensive than off-the-shelf, but IMHO worth it.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

503 Service Unavailable on the archived link.... I'm not allowed to read it, it seems... xD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.